JJK 249 Spoilers

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I know Hakari's sure-hit is the explanation of the rules, but there was still one, so what is Higuruma's then? That's why I mentioned Confiscation, it looks like a sure-hit effect.
Nah.
His Domain just makes you follow the rules of No Violence and stand trial. It was explained when he fought Yuji.

Its time to accept it bro
It says nothing about main characters
Enjoy 1 or 2 more yuta chapters .
Frist it was gojo then kashimo then higuruma
Gojo was 1v1
Kashoe was 1v1
Yuta is 3v1 with yuji getting the finale blow not the same :seriously:
yuta isnt trying to beat sukuna himself nor get the kill.

but hey keep drinking the gege kool-aid to save the day

Finally yuta DE:finally: that looks cool af
Didnt epect he will pull his DE this sooner i thought the fight will start with h2h combat in 3v1 style that would be dope, hopefully we see more of yuta's DE attack more next chapter.
Maki is mentioned by yuta so i doubt she is here waiting for sneak attack, i think maki will sneak attack uraume instead thus make the fight ended sooner then all the squad join here

Gojo was 1v1
Kashoe was 1v1
Yuta is 3v1 with yuji getting the finale blow not the same :seriously:
yuta isnt trying to beat sukuna himself nor get the kill.

but hey keep drinking the we have gege kool-aid
Sukuna "the spirit possesion brat will be my main dish"
Gege:"sukuna will eat someone important to death'"
Yall dont see it its gonna be yuji vs sukuna as final battle

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Alright then, I haven't re-read that fight since it first came out.

That makes it the only DE that we know of with no sure-hit at all?
Tengen explained it there.

Domains were originally made to just enforce some rules inside the space (that Sumo guy v. Maki in Sakurajima Colony f.ex.), adding a lethal Sure Hit CT takes incredible skill. Only elite Sorcerors are capable of that.

Hakari & Higurama both just do it the "old school" way. A Domain to enforce rules & then with a favorable/unfavorable outcome.

Sukuna "the spirit possesion brat will be my main dish"
Gege:"sukuna will eat someone important to death'"
Yall dont see it its gonna be yuji vs sukuna as final battle
if yuji was strong enough to beat sukuna 1v1 it would have happened it’s pretty clear no one is
Or y’all know this and just want a villain ending if that’s the case to each their own

but sukuna gonna oneshot yuta eat rika get stronger gets his DE back and somehow lose to yuji punch solo
or
jump him wear him down and yuji getting the finale blow before his DE comes back.

:hapnoel:

if yuji was strong enough to beat sukuna 1v1 it would have happened it’s pretty clear no one is
Or y’all know this and just want a villain ending if that’s the case to each their own

but sukuna gonna oneshot yuta eat rika get stronger gets his DE back and somehow lose to yuji punch solo
or
jump him wear him down and yuji getting the finale blow before his DE comes back.

:hapnoel:
Yuji will get strong enough tho
He still didnt get sukuna s ct
Post automatically merged:

Anime tax, in the mange his dismantles were smaller
Nah check gojo vs sukuna first dismantle
U can fit 2 gojo in it as how large it is

Yuji looking mid as hell. Gege let him do something worth while :josad:
I know that the current translation is horse shit but still, Sukuna stated himself what was their counter attack plan:
Yuta has to weakens Sukuna enough so Yuji can use his soul-related ability to get him outta Megumi's body.

This is the plan, and Yuji's just sticking to it, he's not Luffy.

Yeah, but I'm not sure what his sure hit effect is? If they ever mentioned it, Sukuna is blocking it with his own skill.
According to Sukuna, Yuta most likely used Angel's Jacob Ladder as his DE sure hit effect, in which case ha has to perm protect himself otherwise he's over.

Such a DE is as problematic as Gojo's for Sukuna, and since he doesn't have Mahoraga's adaptation anymore, one mistake from him would be fatal.

whats with this ? sukuna needs to use hand seals just so HWB remains active ??
Either Sukuna uses hand seals to strenghten HWB because of Yuta's CE massice output, or as @NikaInParis suggested Gege fixed a previous mistake.

This chapter got me thinking... Why didn't Sukuna try and negate Confiscation with HWB in the first place anyway? Talk about having the plot on his side.
As said above Sukuna wanted to see the execution sword (or whatever its name is). I guess confiscation wasn't an issue for him, probably because cleave/dismantle isn't his true CT but just a part of it (or he knew he could restore it a way or another thanks to the actual but still unknown nature of his true CT).

Kinda hard to get hyped for fights like this when you know where it’s going

Fire Arrow foreshadowing through Kusakabe, Hakari hinting that Sukuna has a trump card, also not using the World Slash, etc

If Sukuna showed us everything we had then it would be a bit harder to predict how it’ll end

Now? We know Sukuna won’t fall before these things are explained

Feels like Gege fell into the typical shonen trap where they make the antagonist way too strong for their defeat to feel believable

Arrow foreshadowing through Kusakabe, Hakari hinting that Sukuna has a trump card, also not using the World Slash, etc

If Sukuna showed us everything we had then it would be a bit harder to predict how it’ll end

Now? We know Sukuna won’t fall before these things are explained
There's still Yuji switching body ability.