[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
To get her to talk more!

And I figured maybe working with Luka is the way to get the game going
working with me is infastic!!
so basically let me elaborate on my read more. Two games ago, I forgot the name of the game but me and michelle were tvS and in that game alot of there posts lack suibstance? If you look at the early games of some games that micjhelle was town in, something that comes to mind is hells paradise, theryre v inquisitive and seem to be genuinly solving, really really easy to town. But here they seem really lackluster in a sense? I linked 3 of the posts you can feasibly
What can I do to help you Fuji?
Are you also hunting for scum?
Thread feels villagery in this moment.
Idk if it is but I like the vibe.
Ok, you can be town.

I mean, first character which comes to mind from that is Betelgeuse lol.
hm, i mean he comes to mind but he's also killable? and i alr mentioned two characters that might fight the archtype; you cvan even argue something like amelia with a seraph knight to puck or something. i dont really think its v ai at the very least

the nibel wagon doesn't seem excessively unpure but i have a solid read rate of constnatly towning nibel(yay!!) and i dont see anything really very scum ai this game? people are saying they're excited to play but i realy dont see that in there posts, i more see just a person playing like the game like they normally do, kind of giving me lhf town vibes like they were in hades mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.