[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kill me bro but I'm not joining your scum nest
yeah this seems p townie at the very least from nibel as well as me kind of liking there reaction its more annoyance without like- directly being super confrontational about defending tehmsElves menawhile as mafia i want to push to defend myslef as hard as possible if thatm akes sense? idk

yeah this seems p townie at the very least from nibel as well as me kind of liking there reaction its more annoyance without like- directly being super confrontational about defending tehmsElves menawhile as mafia i want to push to defend myslef as hard as possible if thatm akes sense? idk
I can see it as a town reaction

It’s my wagon and I’m pretty meh on it right now after cooking it and letting it sit

Idk that Nibel can’t be chill and no sell it as scum but can see it being town who can’t be assed to deal with it

I don’t remember applying for a job! I don’t know why I wake up only to find myself in an interview

I’m confused
:sanmoji:

Don’t tell me I’ve been sleep applying for jobs again..
I have oppened up a business in this thread and we are currently looking for capable people to help run it. If we hire you you will join an elite society of players who are renumerated generously by yours truly.

I can see it as a town reaction

It’s my wagon and I’m pretty meh on it right now after cooking it and letting it sit
Idk that Nibel can’t be chill and no sell it as scum but can see it being town who can’t be assed to deal with it
yeah its just that i dont want to wagon a town for rly no reason early game and the reaction seemed p townie lol
at the v least im sure its annoying for nibel
Post automatically merged:

Hi guys! :catpole:

didn't know game started till check now.

already 33 pages! i got catch up!
OMG NAOMI YOUR PFP IS SO CUTE

Status
Not open for further replies.