Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Great chapter. We judged it way too soon. We can trust Hara he is a good Mangaka.

Whether it was character motivation or powerscaling he handles it right.

- We get to know more about Seika's mindset, they're about peace it seems. Talking before fighting despite being from enemy states.
- "FIRE of Seika" Yeah. SBS is the instinctual type.
- Also this depends on translation but has SBS confirmed he is holding back ?

Basically Seika was still holding back but Qin got worked nonetheless. Ji Aga doesn't wanna kill a woman. Shiryou looking like a beast ofc.
Bananji and Gyou'Un were out for blood against Akou in comparison.

Really like this chapter. I think Ji Aga might survive.
this chapter will be good if the seika general did something next like killing all of ousen generals , but if they keep on the same disappointed level or just did slightly better then this chapter is garbage as well or disappointment.

so let's wait and see

Jiega has to move blood to his neck veins and destroy the sword by only his muscles 💪 😤.
kansaro in one swing kill those 2 retards from denermi army.

while sbs has to do better than mobu vs chu when they circled him
sbs army break the encirclement from all sides at once and kill denermi and sou ou along the way.

from previous chapters akkakin and ako are on their way to ousen .

so sbs reach ousen as kanki did with rbk
sbs kill akakin and ako easily and make ousen out of the game and this war but not the manga .
and the qin main army is fully destroyed.

maybe ohon who gonna save his dad and retreat.

other than that it a little meh

cuz even ako and shiryou are just corpses moving it's not really that achievement to take their lives now.

This arc should've been two battlefields fought close but separate to another.

[DRAW] Battle 1 - Ou Sen VS Ri Boku 2
  • Ou Sen vs Ri Boku
  • A Kou vs En Kan
  • Ou Hon vs Ba Nan Ji
  • Den Ri Mi vs Kotsu Min Haku
  • Sou'Ou vs Fu Tei + Earl Rai

[LOSS] Battle 2 - Yo Tan Wa vs Shi Ba Shou [FEATURING SHUN SUI JU]
  • Yo Tan Wa vs SBS
  • Shin vs Kan Saro
  • Ba Jio vs Ji Aga
  • Kyou Kai vs Shun Sui Ju
  • Shun Men + Danto vs Gaku Shou + Fuu On

YTW losing should've been what led Ou Sen to call a withdrawal.

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Great?
Akou is the biggest clown of this battle, literally behaves like a retarded lol piece character.
Don't disrespect the future third Heaven of Zhao

He's done more for Zhao than Kisui has
Post automatically merged:

Imagine how hype YTW vs Seika would have been.

Jiaga vs Baijo would have been hype if Jiaga was Wiaga instead of Ji Gag

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR JI AGA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HIM. I WORSHIPPED THE SEIKA FLAG IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL KINGDOM FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 4 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY JI AGA IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, HARA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. SOU'OU, YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE GLORIOUS SEIKA FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR JI AGA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HIM. I WORSHIPPED THE SEIKA FLAG IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL KINGDOM FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 4 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY JI AGA IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, HARA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. SOU'OU, YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE GLORIOUS SEIKA FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!
Man's croissant genetic heritage be acting up. :risicheck:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This chapter also shows that the Seika army is not invincible which is good. Many were complaining that Seika ignoring all these attacks would be unrealistic and I do agree. Fortunately their momentum has already slowed and they aren’t in a great place as things stand, though they do have the advantage still. Glad Hara had Shibashou say he hadn’t gotten serious yet, bro didn’t look serious or impressive really considering the level he was hyped to.

So once again people horribly jumped the gun in calling Ousen’s generals “stupid” lol, seems like Ousen’s generals made literally the exact correct play. They killed the Seika army’s momentum while their armies don’t seem close to collapsing. Objectively Ousen’s generals look like they made the right play here, people calling them brainless and saying it’s bad writing lmfao…calm down.

Aight so Shiryu and co. Let this be a testament to Qin 6 level warfare that Ousen has such great warriors in his army. Shiryu is a goddamn beast and Shinkakugaku and Sanshu are pretty good themselves. Reading this chapter in its entirety, neither Kansaro nor Jiaga got dehyped. I would remind everyone that Jiaga is wounded right now, y’all probably forgot because Jiaga is pushing through his wounds like a damn boss but he’s wounded and also said he’s been holding back until now.

But the real MVP is Shiryu, no doubt. Anyone still underestimating her is reading the wrong manga. Literally I would put her right there with Akou if not stronger than him quite frankly. She looks insane right now. Ousen needs to demote Sou Ou and put Shiryu in his place lmfao because this chick is nuts. Can you imagine how rapidly this situation would devolve for Seika if Ousen’s lads take the heads of Jiaga and Kansaro…

Anyway, best chapter of Hango artistically? I’m glad we see Hara flexing as an artist this chapter. I sincerely miss the Shukai Plains art style and Hara is showing with this chapter that he’s still capable of drawing amazing fights when he wants to.

Excited for the next chapter when Hara continues to bait us with Shibashou hype while cutting away to Kitari’s battlefield. Lol

But the real MVP is Shiryu, no doubt. Anyone still underestimating her is reading the wrong manga. Literally I would put her right there with Akou if not stronger than him quite frankly. She looks insane right now. Ousen needs to demote Sou Ou and put Shiryu in his place lmfao because this chick is nuts. Can you imagine how rapidly this situation would devolve for Seika if Ousen’s lads take the heads of Jiaga and Kansaro…
It felt like yesterday when people we saying she was the no. 4 of the army or some shii (I knew better though :goyea:)

Though I still consider Akou to have the better feats and portrayel during Shukai, personally.

Imagine how hype YTW vs Seika would have been.

Jiaga vs Baijo would have been hype if Jiaga was Wiaga instead of Ji Gag
It's the match that made the most sense. It would have allowed Hara to
  1. Give Seika a battle for its officers to live up to the hype
  2. Allow Yo Tan Wa more time to shine
  3. Provide interesting and revealing contrasts in leadership between YTW and SBS
  4. Preserve Ou Sen's record
  5. Grant fans a real match up between RBK and Ou Sen where neither side was hampered
All series long, we've been seen the mountain folk recognised for their strengths.

And there are so many of them.

YTW and SBS would've been perfect to trim the fat and hype up the new kids on the block.

Last edited: