• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
In it's current state, very anti-Zoro lol
Lmaooooo. So that were pissed as shit. Damn. Good job Stairs Kun
That's a smart bait considering the fact that few people indirectly asked for someone to ban fake spoiler providers:madmonk::madmonk:
That's a smart bait considering the fact that few people indirectly asked for someone to ban fake spoiler providers:madmonk::madmonk:
Did they really? I don't remember that lmao.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kaido beating Yamato probably is like how Garp would hit Luffy. I don't think he beat her abusively. It probably was a snack to the head for having that belief in Oden. She clearly is hiding stuff from Kaido, but I feel like Kaido respects Yamato, especially by playing along and calling her "son"
i also things kaido has some deep respect left for Oden somewhere, so he kinda understands his daughter there.

She only attacked Ulti...and Ulti is fine this chapter
Ulti is an ancient zoan, probably awakened like those impel down prison guards who kept getting back up no matter how many times you would put them down. So idk what you’re trying to say here, yamato did in fact knock her out.
@Gol D. Roger you banned shanks discussions and others in this thread. Please ban random zoro vs talk here, if they wanna do it they can in battledomes or other threads. I come here to read up on the chapter and see what people think and all I’m seeing is zoro vs law garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.