ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1106 : By your Side

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
The editor's note about Dorry and Brogy being a glimpse of hope was annoying, as if the Strawhats need their help to get out of this. All they need, is for Oda to stop nerfing them.

Can someone please tell me why Nika still isn't using ACoC? Why isn't Sanji in his inverted eyebrow mode? Why is Zoro still fucking around with Lucci after already implying Lucci's strength is disappointing? How long is it gonna take Jinbe to reach Zoro?

Why doesn't Nika just use a CoC blast and reduce the marines' forces by 80%?

Kizaru told the VAs to fuck off so it should really just be Nika, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe vs Kizaru and Saturn but instead, Oda's forcing this Nika the saviour plotline and nerfing everyone to do so, including Nika himself as there's no reason he needs to be in G5 rn.
Yonko crew need saving from Mr3 victims

"WAHHHHHH KIZARU IS IRRELEVANT BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA HAVE HIM AS GOOFY OPPONENT!!!@!!"
"WAAAHHHH KIZARU LOST BECAUSE I'M IGNORING LOLKO LOOKING BAD"
"WAAHAHAH SATURN IS THE MAIN ANTAGONIST PLS DON'T MAKE AN ADMIRAL A MAIN ANTAGONIST PLS GODA HAVE GOOFY BEAT AN OLD MAN TO VALIDATE MY ADMIRAL HATE"
Saturn is the main villain of this arc and Luf-fy's main antagonist.

Kizaru is a conflicted admiral who cares for his friends and who danced to Nika (his good side) but who is a cog in the machine and has to obey to Saturn (his bad side). His justice is unclear, he has a job to fulfill but he cares about his friends.

Now tell me, who is Luf-fy focusing on this arc? The main villain of the arc Saturn who is having Kizaru in shackles or the conflicted admiral who would rather stay away from this situation and wants to see his friends be liberated from this mess?

Hit me up when you and your homies start using your 3 brain cells.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

Kizaru is a conflicted admiral who cares for his friends and who danced to Nika (his good side) but who is a cog in the machine and has to obey to Saturn (his bad side). His justice is unclear, he has a job to fulfill but he cares about his friends.

Now tell me, who is Luf-fy focusing on this arc? The main villain of the arc Saturn who is having Kizaru in shackles or the conflicted admiral who would rather stay away from this situation and wants to see his friends be liberated from this mess?

Show me one panel of Goofy focusing on Saturn, I'm waiting.

Kizaru was conflicted and thought about his friends until the last chapter, then he finally chose a side and in this chapter he tried to kill Bonnie and Kuma and if it hadn't been for Luffy he would have done it.
If you don't believe in the complete stupidity that Kizaru has already lost from this sudden blow from Luffy, Kizaru will fight Luffy because there is no one else to stop him. Zoro could have tried to stop him, but he was far from the scene of action and it was unclear whether he had defeated Lucci or was lost somewhere

The last page was actually underwhelming, given the spoiler hype. There is barely any destruction, just basic drawings of Dorry and Brogy cutting ship masts. Whenever redon says something is "AMAZING" or "EPIC", I expect it will be the most basic version it can be. (However, it's a pretty good moment.)
Nika is doing one basic step, just the usual slow build-up before the main action. Though some cool things are as usual hidden in tiny details or throwaway remarks, like the island supposedly shaking.
I'm strongly hoping Saturn won't just teleport out early.

Regarding that, Sanji might actually have blocked a beam which could have gone through Bonney.