[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind quoting them?
Here’s what Fuji was saying:
I see what you mean.

I am keeping in mind that he told me after the wow game that he dislikes SRMs because they are active and didnt even know Blues game was one.

He also feels a bit different tonally, in the other game he responded to sus his way started by AlwaysMind then piggybacked on with Naomi by trying to discredit AM as a player while not engaging AM directly, he talked to Naomi.

But here he was literally egging @Dr_Professor83 to vote him.

Seems a bit different. But with so little material I cant really judge too far so this is just my feeling so far about this slot.
I know hes self aware of how we expect him to play. I am just giving my current two cents, it is possible that hes faking it. Remains to be seen what he does next. He has a few tells.
You mean because you jumped him and forced the interraction? True but the point is Id expect him as scum to try and appease your fears like he did to Naomi instead of fueling you up. I think its easier to promise good behaviour then to antagonize as scum. The later has better long term benefits on average.
There was more but I skipped the ones that maybe aren’t as relevant

For Fang arguing with Fuji it’s probably easiest to just ISO Fang

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Here’s what Fuji was saying:

There was more but I skipped the ones that maybe aren’t as relevant

For Fang arguing with Fuji it’s probably easiest to just ISO Fang
I think that tracks, not sure how willing I am to overlook a slot that's not really trying though. Don't think the pressure hurts for now to be honest.

I think that tracks, not sure how willing I am to overlook a slot that's not really trying though. Don't think the pressure hurts for now to be honest.
I feel like him being super pedantic and then getting into a silly argument with Indie Fuji tracks more with his belligerent town play and in a way that’s less fakeable which gives me pause on it being a scum hit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.