Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Doflamingo told Disco before the war "It's all about the SMILES now". Ceasar was already working at PH.

Kaido said "Joker hurry up. Let's start the greatest war."

This had been brewing before Marineford.
Again, you are hearing Kaido's motivations AFTER Whitebeards death. He could have been amassing smile users before he decided to use said users in a grand scale war.

No point in arguing about this. You cant 100% prove to me Kaido wanted to kill Whitebeard the moment he was going to rescue Ace (whom his daughter was friends with), just like I can't 100% prove Shanks stopped him for cynical reasons

F

Fallen Prince

I have a feeling oden did not write about laughtale for some reason. This crucial puece of info would just open the mystery what ine piece is about.

There are different scenrio i can see oden might have avoided crucial info because end journey of laughtale and truth left him in bad taste.

Roger laughing does not really prove anything and rayleigh termed it they were to early , expressed disappointment shows oden shares same feeling.

Even if he did leave trace about laughtale he might have discouraged people going to laughtale .

Status
Not open for further replies.