Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I remember scenes where Hara has shown the forces under her direct command, would've been much cooler if she built her own strong vassals rather than creating Kyoukai lite.
Every great general has regular run of the mill commanders. Having your own little sis bloodhungry assassin as right hand woman is way cooler and more interesting. It makes her army stand out from the crowd.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Every great general has regular run of the mill commanders. Having your own little sis bloodhungry assassin as right hand woman is way cooler and more interesting. It makes her army stand out from the crowd.
Kyoukai had potential not to be such a disaster but Hara has just never hit the mark with her.

Occasionally Kyoukai has had some fine moments. I don’t dislike her relationship with Shin, I think I’m so bored of reading other unnaturally sexless manga so seeing a manga where MCs actually express romantic feelings for each other openly is nice.

And other little moments here and there. I like that she figured out the locust strategy in Western Zhao. I also liked when she figured out that Shin would need to face Gyou’Un and not Ten. I also really appreciate her deucing out for Coalition, that was very considerate of her. And I don’t mind her personality I guess.

But dayum. Hara is just all over the place with this character lmfao. The Kyourei arc was the last straw for me. I even put up with her reviving Shin but not her deuce ex assumption Machia Kyourei talk no jutsu. That was so fucking awful.

Last edited:
The Shiyuu are a known entity among clans of assassins and warriors.

Some are even sworn to be their servants.

Why have none sought to serve Kyou Kai since?

In fact, why hasn't the fame of country bumpkin Shin and Kyou Kai inspired more young people from the lower classes to join the military?

Why haven't the success of Ou Hon and Mou Ten done the same to the nobility classes?

Last edited: