Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
@centurion did you make that one meme of kotsuminchad?
Post automatically merged:

Kyoukai needs talented vassals if her ambition to become a great general is legit.
does she lol?

Duke Hyou only had 1000 commanders it seems like, and Gokei didn't have anyone decent

:suresure:

Kyoukai had potential not to be such a disaster but Hara has just never hit the mark with her.

Occasionally Kyoukai has had some fine moments. I don’t dislike her relationship with Shin, I think I’m so bored of reading other unnaturally sexless manga so seeing a manga where MCs actually express romantic feelings for each other openly is nice.

And other little moments here and there. I like that she figured out the locust strategy in Western Zhao. I also liked when she figured out that Shin would need to face Gyou’Un and not Ten. I also really appreciate her deucing out for Coalition, that was very considerate of her. And I don’t mind her personality I guess.

But dayum. Hara is just all over the place with this character lmfao. The Kyourei arc was the last straw for me. I even put up with her reviving Shin but not her deuce ex assumption Machia Kyourei talk no jutsu. That was so fucking awful.
as many things in kingdom ,
they have potential but hara writing mind is only going for the worst.
The Shiyuu are a known entity among clans of assassins and warriors.

Some are even sworn to be their servants.

Why have none sought to serve Kyou Kai since?

In fact, why hasn't the fame of country bumpkin Shin and Kyou Kai inspired more young people from the lower classes to join them military?

Why haven't the success of Ou Hon and Mou Ten done the same to the nobility classes?
also this one of many.
lol you knkw that 🀣 the new prominent commanders that joined qin since 13 years 😳 are only shin moten ohon and kk .

there is not even normal or mediocre generals since then πŸ™„.

someone needs to sit with hara and talk with him.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Duke Hyou at least had a member of Ten Bows of China. And so did Gokei.
Was Gokei's Archer confirmed to be a member? I reread the arc fairly recently and I don't remember that

Early spoilers
‏Chapter 787 leaks credits to jruv:
‏ gyaga is officially killed by Shiryu, Shiryu is dying after being fatally struck by Gyaga, Shinkaku receives a fatal injury from Kansaro, the cover of the chapter is Kansaro and Gyaga with the wolves and there is an old flashback of Kansaro and Gyaga in their competitive beginnings. Then the chapter shifts to the present and Kansaro is watching before his eyes the murder of a comrade. His age is Gyaga, and at the end of the chapter, Kensaro passes by Shiryu, whose entire hand was broken and is suffering greatly, so he can complete his way and take a look at Gyaga's body lying on the ground without his left hand, which Shiryu had amputated. Also, the view of Shiryu after receiving the mace blow from Gyaga, with her broken hand and her fallen helmet, is an unfortunate sight. Shinkaku tried to attack Kensaro and was able to stab him and penetrate his left hand, but Kensaro also struck a serious blow that struck Shinkaku in the middle from his head to the end of his chest. As I mentioned to you previously, the chapter is sad and there is no presence of Shin, Osun, Riboku, or any detailed points outside of the confrontation with Giaga and Shiryu. As for Chapter 788, next week will be non-stop.
Credit to jruv