Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR JI AGA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HIM. I WORSHIPPED THE SEIKA FLAG IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL KINGDOM FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 4 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY JI AGA IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, HARA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. SOU'OU, YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE GLORIOUS SEIKA FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Why do so many of y’all single him out like that? He wasn’t even in control after the Quanrong showed up last time.

He doesn’t outrank BNJ or Kotsu Min Haku either.

It’s another case of YTW vs a group.

SSJ is far below the 6GG, never mind even being in the same airspace as YTW.
Well, no real reason. It's a rematch, SSJ is the brains of the operation as well and the only one of the 3 with experience fighting the YTW's mountain tribes.

SSJ is also much faster to type than BNJ, SSJ and Kotsuminhakuchad

There is something to be said for Shi Ryou killing Ji Aga by outsmarting him.

It’s not that different from Ri Boku taking out Shu Ma. The stronger fighter wasn’t outmatched, he was outsmarted.
Post automatically merged:

Well, no real reason. It's a rematch, SSJ is the brains of the operation as well and the only one of the 3 with experience fighting the YTW's mountain tribes.

SSJ is also much faster to type than BNJ, SSJ and Kotsuminhakuchad
Just dub them the Ganmon Boys tho :denzimote:

There is something to be said for Shi Ryou killing Ji Aga by outsmarting him.

It’s not that different from Ri Boku taking out Shu Ma. The stronger fighter wasn’t outmatched, he was outsmarted.
Unfortunately he died without any real display of his power. We know at least where RBK stands due to several clashes with Shuma and then Ringyoku.

Ji Aga said he won't go easy on Shiryou anymore...and just died.