Zemmi

GodMommie
i'm not talking about germany. Here in Brazil the curriculum is organized by the federal gov and you can't do anything about it. I would rather my kids learned programming,first aid,financial education then music,art and sociology for example. I think they are more useful skills. Im not bashing these subjects,but i really don't the point in them. Sociology is especially nasty,since this where we go a little deeper in Marxism.
Post automatically merged:

@Logiko I will give you one thing: Despite the walls of text,at least you can write. Some guys here write their messages like its a poem or some shit. Its fucking annoying for some reason.
I think this whole new culture here is why we have kids in High school that can't read above a fourth grade level.

Not my daughter. She is in the 5th grade and reads at an 8th-grade level.

Feminist don't say that mate. The so called "mysandry" in feminism is a myth that was recently debunked.

and yet articles mention the line kill all men like it's a common phrasing

https://thebottomline.as.ucsb.edu/2020/11/kill-all-men-on-humor-and-trauma

https://ihsvoice.com/2022/05/01/kill-all-men-modern-feminism-and-its-current-rhetoric/

https://www.centreformalepsychology...e-listings/why-its-not-ok-to-say-kill-all-men

https://berkeleyhighjacket.com/2020...wareness-to-the-oppression-of-the-patriarchy/

ig every site bringing up the phrase just lied for no apparent reason and was just talking about a made up thing that never occured ever despite one of the sites talking about patritrchy and being far left like you ig it's just in the best intrest of the left to admit they wanna genocide me and all other men

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
@Zenos7 @Zemmi @NAMELESS normally I ignore Carrot's ramblings but something told me to read his reply just this once and check this out. He claimed this:

Van is deforming the reality. I didn't mention the fur,
So what is this?

THere is some truth in that tho.
The main reason why I see hate on Carrot is because she has fur. Put that into real life and that's basically called racism.
Just one of many examples of C4N changing his tune or flat out lying. As usual, you can click on the post link to see the original post and convo chain for yourselves.

i'm not talking about germany. Here in Brazil the curriculum is organized by the federal gov and you can't do anything about it. I would rather my kids learned programming,first aid,financial education then music,art and sociology for example. I think they are more useful skills. Im not bashing these subjects,but i really don't see the point in them. Sociology is especially nasty,since this where we go a little deeper in Marxism.
doesnt mean you cant teach other shit to your kids at home though, does it?

doesnt mean you cant teach other shit to your kids at home though, does it?
It doesn't,but it means kids around here waste 5 hours a day. Its not productive. People that have money just send their kids to schools abroad. The average joe can't do that and i don't think doing the asians have kids study 10/12/16 hours a day is healthy for them. Those 5 hours are precious time wasted.

It doesn't,but it means kids around here waste 5 hours a day. Its not productive. People that have money just send their kids to schools abroad. The average joe can't do that and i don't think doing the asians have kids study 10/12/16 hours a day is healthy for them. Those 5 hours are precious time wasted.
eh i dont see a problem with music/art tbh.

@Zenos7 @Zemmi @NAMELESS normally I ignore Carrot's ramblings but something told me to read his reply just this once and check this out. He claimed this:

So what is this?

Just one of many examples of C4N changing his tune or flat out lying. As usual, you can click on the post link to see the original post and convo chain for yourselves.
lmfao this is fucking hilarious.
@Logiko defend yourself! Is Uncle editing shit now?

eh i dont see a problem with music/art tbh.
I don't either,but its not really useful for people that are not into it.

Zemmi

GodMommie

So what is this?

I would look into this but he told me it is dangerous for me to try to fact-check things.

Indeed. You perfectly nailing the constatation here!
Scientism as it is promoted by the New atheism movement comes from the vision that science should not be politic and that helping society through science is not a political act.

That's a clear paradoxal vision that missunderstand both what science and politic are. Science needs to be politic and helping society through science is a political vision.

It is logic here. Sometimes attacking the person and their path IS the logical thing to do to make people understand how the path of this person can lead to other people following the same path.

I don't remember denying the number. Do you ?

Actually you are once again lying and twisting history here. But that's not the first time. I did make the Nakama thread political, but not because of Carrot.

I made it political because I was analysing the harrassment I was facing as a symptom of far right and conservative/toxic political ideologies. A dychotomy of idea that was the representation of the harrassement all Carrot fan were facing at the time from toxic Yamato fan. Fans that were only interested in one thing : virilist notions (you could in fact see at the end of the YamatoForNakama train some of those people spit on Yamato's personnality).

This was in reality a clash of values between two fanbase: One that was progressive and the other that was (mostly) toxic/transphobic/virilist. It was therefore a political conflict. Something that I was not wrong about as those same behavior can be observed on this thread with the behaviors of far right poster.

Also, before you twist what I said about Carrot once again (because I know you love to lie about this subject):
>>

The reality is that I was banned for denouncing the toxicity of other and the fact that the staff was letting this toxicity and harrasment strive.

Turns out... this harrasment phenomenon was not entirely confined to the Nakama thread but is a constant creed in some posters of this forum. A creed that is enabled by some moderators here and a upper staff that refuses to take responsibilities.

Van is deforming the reality. I didn't mention the fur, I mentionned the contextual and fictionnal oppression of the character is the story and the behavior of Yamato fan who were using the same arguments as those oppressor in this world to talk and deligitimate Carrot and her defensor.

In short using racist rethoric to deligitimate a character.

If you are indeed capable of that. We might have very interesting conversations.

1. The point is not to convince you. You are mostly lost causes. The point is to make potential more progressive people not give up this thread if they come around. The goal is to show them that there is a contradiction to your bigotry.

2. When you are denying science/scientific researches, you don't get to tell me that I'm detached from reality mate.
Shame on you for lying like this.

I would look into this but he told me it is dangerous for me to try to fact-check things.
This is hilarious. Watch him pretend this didn't happen and do something similar soon.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Which is very consistent with his behavior. One of his first replies was saying "Carrot is joining. Those who don't see this are just toxic." Also claimed that the arguments for Carrot joining are based on facts and people are being blind pigeons for not seeing it. Once it was becoming obvious Carrot wasn't going anywhere he started claiming he never said anything like that and was just using analytics. Once Carrot stayed behind, he claimed his storytelling analysis was spot on and Oda must have changed his mind on Carrot.

There's no helping him. Even serial killiers are more honest(no joke).

The real answer is not that the few women are taken by abusive guys, the answer is that most men are potential abusers and women don't really have a choice.

so every single man ever is abusive

i think that's kinda more of a reach then whatever was said by me

yours unifies behavior of males where that aint really true, I mean would you beat up your gf???/

ignoring like in self defense or something like just plain abuse, would you do that??

if no then it clearly aint a all men issue.

we agree most of the guys dating are abusive, my explainmation accounts for natural slection,group prefefernces and such things where yours generalizes every male as mean abusers

why do you think my reason is the crazy one when mine has multiple bases in reality

where yours just puts a nature on every man

agreed

the idea an average adult human female cant hurt a average human male is nuts

even if true, on a unarmed lv

not sure anyone normal is facing no damage to getting hit in the head with a frying pan or stabbed by a kitchen knife but ig women are just invincible

strenth differences are pretty much only noticeble in highly trained males versus highly trained females and even then it's still possible the woman could injure the man

the idea of a man being so insanely strong, leads to the idea that men cant be raped or abused by women

cause they can just overpower them which aint always true and even when true

the man is labeled as bad if he defends himself from a woman's abuse

you lose in ether case as a man

That the secret ! Men are participating and gaining benefits in a system that are oppressing women and that also make them suffer.

it's helping but but no actually it makes us men suffer.

it's like your a schizo here, you cant exactly decide what this patraitrchy thing you guys made up does or does not

it's just all ever convenivent boogeyman that defines as however needed in the moment
On what data reports or researches are you basing these affirmations ?

https://queensda.org/teacher-charged-with-rape-of-14-year-old-student/

as example got 7 yrs for this

where a man got like life for the same crime
https://www.aacounty.org/sao/press-...tenced-life-prison-without-possibility-parole

Which is very consistent which his behavior. One of his first replies was saying "Carrot is joining. Those who don't see this are just toxic." Also claimed that the arguments for Carrot joining are based on facts and people are being blind pigeons for not seeing it. Once it was becoming obvious Carrot wasn't going anywhere he started claiming he never said anything like that and was just using analytics. Once Carrot stayed behind, he claimed his storytelling analysis was spot on and Oda must have changed his mind on Carrot.

There's no helping him. Even serial killiers are more honest(no joke).
Van,this guy takes meds and can't work because of it or at least he claims so. I believe he might be bullshitting about this too. I have a history of depression and anxiety myself. When i'm depressend,i can't even sleep properly and wake up the time i'm supposed to. For someone that claims depression,he is pretty fucking energetic.
I really don't believe anything he says and never took him seriously. I mostly reply to him for the sake of entertainment. This guy is full of shit most of the time.

So what is this?

so humanoid rabbit creatures are the same or analogous to humans who have genes orginating from africa

wtf carrot

comparing white and black people who even according to racist people, are still humans just a different group. that's the same as hating or disliking a whole different species

and just the fucking comedy of comparing a furry to a real life human being is laughble on it's face

the biology would be so fucking different for one and for 2, hating black people is entirely different as you are hating a fellow man instead of a random species

but ig being discrimatory to rabbits is the same as doing so to africans

so humanoid rabbit creatures are the same or analogous to humans who have genes orginating from africa

wtf carrot

comparing white and black people who even according to racist people, are still humans just a different group. that's the same as hating or disliking a whole different species

and just the fucking comedy of comparing a furry to a real life human being is laughble on it's face

the biology would be so fucking different for one and for 2, hating black people is entirely different as you are hating a fellow man instead of a random species

but ig being discrimatory to rabbits is the same as doing so to africans
Why

do

you

write

this?

Its

fucking

annoying!

I really don't believe anything he says and never took him seriously. I mostly reply to him for the sake of entertainment. This guy is full of shit most of the time.

pretty much entirely correct

he's kinda just a sheep tbh

alligned with whatever the status quo would be at the time

if the cnn's,biden's,treadeau's,facebook's and you know big banks of the world are saying that supporting trans is good then carrot gonna side with that

where was this trans love from leftists until the status quo started endorsing transgenderism nowhere cause it's all top down poltics

the pundits at the middle follow what their liberal/democrat leaders say and then the low end nobodies like carrot repeat whatever their favorite streamer tells them

Why

do

you

write

this?

Its

fucking

annoying!

it's to seperate sentences to make it easier to read as opposed to just writing everything in one long ongoing line