i dont have a stated group allligance or a stated idealogy to follow
I was talking about the act of winning. That's all you care about (even tho what you are not really doing that right now). If you wanted anything else, you would listen and not constantly affirming things without checking if you are right or not..

You are on a loop mate. Like a broken record, you keep repeating what you say without even listening to others and there is not even one atom of change in your repertory. Your point of view is doomed to fall into oblivion. Sorry.

ive said the general same about men as ive said about women
Not even remotely close. But you don't even understand what you are saying, even when an actual women is telling you that you are going too far.

if men held more social power
They do. That's why men are mainly in power in society.

if the flat earther makes a correct statement about science, that statement is true regardless of him being a flat earther.
That doesn't mean I have to listen to him. Its the difference between an expert making a claim and a random making a claim about a domain they are not an expert in. Like I told you. Its not about right or wrong. Its about who you trust to give you the right information.

Even a broken clock tell the right time two times a day. Anyone can say something true. It doesn't mean that they must be trusted to give overall correct information. This is why I choose to listen to scientist - people whom I believe have actual expertise - and not people who don't understand what they are talking about when talking about the reality of the world. EVEN if they are telling something that is true. Listening to anyone to give you the truth is the first step toward cultism.

that's not sexism itself
Yes it was.

femminst says all men should die or all men are trash?
Feminist don't say that mate. The so called "mysandry" in feminism is a myth that was recently debunked.

But you know...its the guns fault.
Its both.

The only part that makes me sad about it is the negative effect it has on growth in medical breakthroughs
What make you say that healthcare for all delays the growth in medical breakthroughs ?

if left to choose they only pick top 10% of men

same would be true if men had mate selection too carrot

but we as a society should have it so marriage is arranged so every man gets a wive and every woman gets a husband

is that not better for everyone rather then women ending up lonely cause they cant get chad and men ending up dead in ditches cause they cant be chad

dating should not be opressive, favoring only a select few men

that's not fair
This was a rethorical question. Don't debate me on that or I will just report you once again. You vision is very similar to foundamentalism. You are sexist to the limit, I won't accept a debate on this subject with you.

if im wrong can you explain how
Because forcing something on people is the definition of oppression.
And wanting to force something on women specifically in our patriarcal society is called sexism.

So you are basically advocating for an oppressive sexist society. Without mentionning that you are promoting the dangerous (and raped culture) ideas that women are actually seeking abuse.

This makes you dangerous. For women AND for men.

why would it always be these abusive guys having all the girlfriends
That's the right question.

The real answer is not that the few women are taken by abusive guys, the answer is that most men are potential abusers and women don't really have a choice.

The reality : We are educated in a system that is enabling us to become potential abusers. And your behavior is proving that you already have those ideas already implanted in you, which is proving my point.

alot of big goverments and companies literally endorse femminism

treadeau leader of my home country is a self proclaimed femminist

if the leader of a country is femminist then how exactly is that anti status quo
Answer this and CLEARLY:
If feminists are the status co, why are feminists trying to change the system to have more equal rights and priviledges for women ?

I will keep repeating the question until you answer it. So you better not avoid it.

but meant more actual child like my actual blood
You are saying that adopted children are not "actual children" ?

how it sexist to say women dont know what's best for them
Ask women for that. I'm sure they will give you a clear answer.

But really, if you don't understand why this sentence is sexist.. you are ... kinda screwed if you want to get into a relationship with a woman.

An advice for you : You might wanna change here..

name 1 policy or law that affects black people solely and it's in a negative way

if it's as big of a issue as you say 1 legal statue should not be a big deal

That's the trick. Institutionnal racism or systemic racism are not about laws. If that was the case, there wouldn't be any racism in society left as wetend (in western societies) to get rid of racist laws.

Institutional racism is far more subtile and problematic than that. It comes from educations and choices made by members of the society. In multiple domains. Its the unwritten choices. The choices made out of biases.

This article will explain to you clearly how institutional racism works and where you can find it.

https://www.health.com/mind-body/health-diversity-inclusion/institutional-racism

You need to understand that this system is documented scientifically. People are researching that. Data are gathered and the reality is that people of color are still victim of systemic/institutional racism to this day.

''we women''

carrot are you female????
"when* women.."

im not blaming vitchims of suicide, why you accusing me of that when ive went after others in this same thread for doing so
Not you are not, you are blaming women for that. And that the wrong way to look at the problem.

You should look wider, bigger, at the entire picture and not just the finger that is pointing toward women. You should look at the system that patriarchy is , understand it and try to fight it as this is the only way you will find reasons why men are currently in majority in term of suicide or why men are struggling in relationships.

But you prefer to look at the finger. You prefer to close your mind and listen to youtube gourous and other shapiros wannabee. This is pullling you deeper and deeper into toxic masculinism, far right and overall the deny and lack of understanding of reality.

Look !! You can't even read scientists researches papers without calling them bias ! You completely lost touch with reality. Its time for you to put aside your pride and wake the F up or you will lose yourself in the limbo of bigotry. I know what you are going through, I went through this myself.

So trust me when I say that you won't see a lot of guys like me that will try to pull you out of this blackhole of ignorance mate.

not sure how you can say this whilie also acting like men are opressors with zero actual issues
Because patriarchy is not only affecting women, its also affecting men.

That the secret ! Men are participating and gaining benefits in a system that are oppressing women and that also make them suffer.

generalization.

you really dont like logic do you.
No mate. Observation.

We live in a world were systemic racism is dominant in pretty much societies. There is no countries where white people are not educated with systemic racism. There are obviously exception, but those are not relevant when we are talking about a systemic problem.

All white/non racialized people have racist biases. Simply because we can't escape - at least until we do something about it - this type of education.

I'm literally using logic and scientic knowledge here mate.

Innocent men are blamed all the time
No. Its simply wrong.

but I'm left with I have to wait to see the facts
No you are not seeing the fact. You are seeing SOME facts and generalizing those fact to a much more complex and different situation. In reality, false accusations when we talk about abuse are a very low % of the reports. See as follow :

Between 4-9% are false accusation in one study
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_accusation_of_rape#cite_note-Forensic277_1-1
https://www.researchgate.net/public...ttrition_in_reported_rape_cases_across_Europe

The reality is that "anti-woke" people are OVER ESTIMATING the % of false accusations against men but will gladly lower this % against women and search for every evidences possible when a women is the suspect of abuse.

Yes, by defaut and because of the researches and data we have on the oppression that women are facing and there SYSTEMIC STRUGGLE against the law to be legitimized, we MUST believe all women to even the plainfield. Simply because its the only way to create a sence of equity and counter the systemic delegitimation of women by men and defender of abusers.

If false accusation there is, it will be uncovered by the justice.

You need to understand that accusing men in our society is a synonym of social suicide for a woman. So there is very low chances for false accusation to happen. On the other side, society is constructed is such a way that men who are accused are often using (like Johnny depp did) the institution to delegitimize victim of abuse.

Right! These teachers who prey on their male students get literal slaps on the wrists sometimes. It truly blows my mind how they aren't held to the same standards as men. Not to mention women are becoming the majority of these cases lately.
On what data reports or researches are you basing these affirmations ?

Sexual assault cases would drop rapidly.
No, there would just be more murders.

your only argument for everyone and their dogs carrying a gun is self-defence. But violence causes violence, and causing more violence is not the solution to violence.

Not defending yourself against violence is violence too.
Nop, its called pacifism.

Are they the cause of criminality?No.
They are definitely a cause for A kind of criminality tho.

Irrelevant essentialism.

A man can beat another man. A woman can't.
Yes they can...

Neither can beat an armed indiviudal if unarmed
Yes, their mother can.

Guns are necessary. The right of self defense is a human right.
No and no.

Guns are the great equalizer for women against a man.
Based on what data ?

The connection guns=violence is not really a thing
Actually yes (if we are talking about gun violence at least) it is a scientific consensus:

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/scientists-agree-guns-dont-make-society-safer/

No guns=more deaths in the US
On what data are you basing this affirmation ?

Facts beat assumptions
Then provide those facts. Post the researches and data on the subject proving that guns actually make the society safer.

"muslim" ban wasnt an actual ban on muslims.

not sure about that second one
No you are right, it wasn't

So the solution is to ban those items?
No, just prevent young people to buy guns.

this is hot garbage
Calling an historical analysis paper "hot garbage".. mmmwokay... But hey, this is not the first time you are denying the legitimacy of the scientific process.

i live in a country where the racist nationalists dont care whether the migrant has white skin or dark skin. they hate me just as much as they hate a black person just because im not german, despite me technically being "white".
This has nothing to do with the actual subject.

How are you going to have an insurrection power if whatever Hitler wannabe that shows up know every house hold that has a firearm?
Mate. What you don't understand, is that Hitler was voted in power. If there were to be some crazy lunatic like him running for power. You would see the danger only when it will be in front of you, threatenning the life of your family. Fascism is something that can be perfectly accepted by the population.

So you can say bye bye to your gun anyway, you won't have them when you realize you made the mistake of voting for a fascist.

We don't need people that think our people are bloodthirsty morons around here.
You make it seems like every Brasilians are like you.. but no. This is wrong. Most Brasilian are actually educated on progressist subject and human ethics or sciences. All brasillians are not like you, don't worry, we don't think that way. Actually I think that there is an amazing progressist society emerging in brazil right now. I just hope they won't ask you for help to do that...

C4N is just copy pasting Murica issues even tho he lives in EU
Systemic racism is a system that exist both in murica and europe sadly.

Predators are everywhere.
Even in water, try to shoot at water then

Your statements remind me of this one time when my course visited a local company for career orientation, the woman presenting their work to us had overwhelmingly negative opinions on India, Indians and Indian culture despite having visited the country on work trips multiple times. Some people just can't get rid of their 1st world country elitism
? Are you adding something worthwhile to the discussion or?

I'm not from a 1st world country sadly :josad:
I'm all up for that. Do it like texas,you can buy anything you want,but you fuck it up you get axed. Why not hold people accountable instead of banning shit?
Cause hear me out; you can't hold people accountable for illegal guns if guns are free for all

I was talking about the act of winning. That's all you care about (even tho what you are not really doing that right now). If you wanted anything else, you would listen and not constantly affirming things without checking if you are right or not..

You are on a loop mate. Like a broken record, you keep repeating what you say without even listening to others and there is not even one atom of change in your repertory. Your point of view is doomed to fall into oblivion. Sorry.

Not even remotely close. But you don't even understand what you are saying, even when an actual women is telling you that you are going too far.

They do. That's why men are mainly in power in society.

That doesn't mean I have to listen to him. Its the difference between an expert making a claim and a random making a claim about a domain they are not an expert in. Like I told you. Its not about right or wrong. Its about who you trust to give you the right information.

Even a broken clock tell the right time two times a day. Anyone can say something true. It doesn't mean that they must be trusted to give overall correct information. This is why I choose to listen to scientist - people whom I believe have actual expertise - and not people who don't understand what they are talking about when talking about the reality of the world. EVEN if they are telling something that is true. Listening to anyone to give you the truth is the first step toward cultism.

Yes it was.

Feminist don't say that mate. The so called "mysandry" in feminism is a myth that was recently debunked.

Its both.

What make you say that healthcare for all delays the growth in medical breakthroughs ?

This was a rethorical question. Don't debate me on that or I will just report you once again. You vision is very similar to foundamentalism. You are sexist to the limit, I won't accept a debate on this subject with you.

Because forcing something on people is the definition of oppression.
And wanting to force something on women specifically in our patriarcal society is called sexism.

So you are basically advocating for an oppressive sexist society. Without mentionning that you are promoting the dangerous (and raped culture) ideas that women are actually seeking abuse.

This makes you dangerous. For women AND for men.

That's the right question.

The real answer is not that the few women are taken by abusive guys, the answer is that most men are potential abusers and women don't really have a choice.

The reality : We are educated in a system that is enabling us to become potential abusers. And your behavior is proving that you already have those ideas already implanted in you, which is proving my point.

Answer this and CLEARLY:
If feminists are the status co, why are feminists trying to change the system to have more equal rights and priviledges for women ?

I will keep repeating the question until you answer it. So you better not avoid it.

You are saying that adopted children are not "actual children" ?

Ask women for that. I'm sure they will give you a clear answer.

But really, if you don't understand why this sentence is sexist.. you are ... kinda screwed if you want to get into a relationship with a woman.

An advice for you : You might wanna change here..

That's the trick. Institutionnal racism or systemic racism are not about laws. If that was the case, there wouldn't be any racism in society left as wetend (in western societies) to get rid of racist laws.

Institutional racism is far more subtile and problematic than that. It comes from educations and choices made by members of the society. In multiple domains. Its the unwritten choices. The choices made out of biases.

This article will explain to you clearly how institutional racism works and where you can find it.

https://www.health.com/mind-body/health-diversity-inclusion/institutional-racism

You need to understand that this system is documented scientifically. People are researching that. Data are gathered and the reality is that people of color are still victim of systemic/institutional racism to this day.

"when* women.."

Not you are not, you are blaming women for that. And that the wrong way to look at the problem.

You should look wider, bigger, at the entire picture and not just the finger that is pointing toward women. You should look at the system that patriarchy is , understand it and try to fight it as this is the only way you will find reasons why men are currently in majority in term of suicide or why men are struggling in relationships.

But you prefer to look at the finger. You prefer to close your mind and listen to youtube gourous and other shapiros wannabee. This is pullling you deeper and deeper into toxic masculinism, far right and overall the deny and lack of understanding of reality.

Look !! You can't even read scientists researches papers without calling them bias ! You completely lost touch with reality. Its time for you to put aside your pride and wake the F up or you will lose yourself in the limbo of bigotry. I know what you are going through, I went through this myself.

So trust me when I say that you won't see a lot of guys like me that will try to pull you out of this blackhole of ignorance mate.

Because patriarchy is not only affecting women, its also affecting men.

That the secret ! Men are participating and gaining benefits in a system that are oppressing women and that also make them suffer.

No mate. Observation.

We live in a world were systemic racism is dominant in pretty much societies. There is no countries where white people are not educated with systemic racism. There are obviously exception, but those are not relevant when we are talking about a systemic problem.

All white/non racialized people have racist biases. Simply because we can't escape - at least until we do something about it - this type of education.

I'm literally using logic and scientic knowledge here mate.

No. Its simply wrong.

No you are not seeing the fact. You are seeing SOME facts and generalizing those fact to a much more complex and different situation. In reality, false accusations when we talk about abuse are a very low % of the reports. See as follow :

On what data reports or researches are you basing these affirmations ?

No, there would just be more murders.

Nop, its called pacifism.

They are definitely a cause for A kind of criminality tho.

Irrelevant essentialism.

Yes they can...

Yes, their mother can.

No and no.

Based on what data ?

Actually yes (if we are talking about gun violence at least) it is a scientific consensus:

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/scientists-agree-guns-dont-make-society-safer/

On what data are you basing this affirmation ?

Then provide those facts. Post the researches and data on the subject proving that guns actually make the society safer.

No you are right, it wasn't

No, just prevent young people to buy guns.

Calling an historical analysis paper "hot garbage".. mmmwokay... But hey, this is not the first time you are denying the legitimacy of the scientific process.

This has nothing to do with the actual subject.

Mate. What you don't understand, is that Hitler was voted in power. If there were to be some crazy lunatic like him running for power. You would see the danger only when it will be in front of you, threatenning the life of your family. Fascism is something that can be perfectly accepted by the population.

So you can say bye bye to your gun anyway, you won't have them when you realize you made the mistake of voting for a fascist.

You make it seems like every Brasilians are like you.. but no. This is wrong. Most Brasilian are actually educated on progressist subject and human ethics or sciences. All brasillians are not like you, don't worry, we don't think that way. Actually I think that there is an amazing progressist society emerging in brazil right now. I just hope they won't ask you for help to do that...

Systemic racism is a system that exist both in murica and europe sadly.

Even in water, try to shoot at water then
Adults talking,don't quote my shit.
Post automatically merged:

? Are you adding something worthwhile to the discussion or?

I'm not from a 1st world country sadly :josad:

Cause hear me out; you can't hold people accountable for illegal guns if guns are free for all
Who said anything about free for all? Even if that is the case,YES YOU CAN. You punish actions and not ownership of property. Have your gun,but if you murder or rob its the noose for you. Its simple. Criminals fear punishment,not laws. If laws aint enforced,they are worth shit.

Last edited:

Zemmi

GodMommie
The reason I asked where you visited @Natalija is the country is very diverse and I don't think most people not from the country realize the US isn't what they see on TV. The vast majority of the US land isn't vast major cities, but rural communities of towns and villages.

People who do not live in those cities don't have the same experience as those who do. In these smaller communities, no one is worried about being shot. I see people side carry all the time, and think nothing of it. We aren't killing each other. Our biggest concern is our friends and family dying from overdoses.

The reason I asked where you visited @Natalija is the country is very diverse and I don't think most people not from the country realize the US isn't what they see on TV. The vast majority of the US land isn't vast major cities, but rural communities of towns and villages.

People who do not live in those cities don't have the same experience as those who do. In these smaller communities, no one is worried about being shot. I see people side carry all the time, and think nothing of it. We aren't killing each other. Our biggest concern is our friends and family dying from overdoses.
Imagine judging many states and millions of people just cause you stayed in one city for a week.

Last edited:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Why do you assume I visited the US? I was talking about South America.

I was mostly at East coast in USA, but that's not relevant for the Mexico/Brazil stuff.
I'm sorry I made the assumption you were talking about about the US. Must of been in a long post or a string of long posts. Just like I was in mafia, my brain still can't read long posts :milaugh:

Who said anything about free for all? Even if that is the case,YES YOU CAN. You punish actions and not ownership of property. Have you gun,but if you murder or rob its the nose for you. Its simple. Criminals fear punishment,not laws. If laws aint enforced,they are worth shit.
I was talking about the US in particular, punishment is a thing there.

obviously you dont "have to" listen to anyone lmao.

but the point was you attacking the character of someone and not the statement, and then saying some mumbojumbo about not listening to the new atheists, despite the one that was relevant to our discussion ironically being a scientist, making a statement about science. . . .

just convoluted nonsense with you

I agree, I have traveled by car also and I have seen small towns as well. I enjoyed the smaller towns a lot more.

Imagine juding many states and millions of people just cause you stayed in one city for a week.
You're still reading too much into it cause you're too emotional. It's dangerous by proven numbers, never have I ever mentioned or insulted people.

I was talking about the US in particular, punishment is a thing there.
Yeah,it isn't. Brazil/Mexico and other places in Latin America suffer from systemic impunity due to politics. There is a reason that bro from El Salvador dissolved congress,its because those politicians that get paid by narcoterrorist would never allow him to actually let the police put them in jail. Using organized crime is a staple in socialism/communism.

I agree, I have traveled by car also and I have seen small towns as well. I enjoyed the smaller towns a lot more.

You're still reading too much into it cause you're too emotional. It's dangerous by proven numbers, never have I ever mentioned or insulted people.
Listen,i don't care what you think. What you said is indeed prejudiced. No one here is denying Mexico/Brazil are one of the most dangerous places in the world,but what you don't understand here is that the criminality has a paramilitary nature to it. Its not the average joe killing all these people. Its the cartels.

Tbf you accused all Germans of being Nazis not only once without ever visiting :saden:
Quote?
The nazi stuff was to piss you off.

They will try, but as I said, it would be CONSIDERABLY harder. Harder than with a firearm.
My dear,a knife does more damage than a firearm. Knife wounds are nasty and there is no regulating knifes(unless you want to live like the japanese).

Last edited: