More violence is never the right answer to violence.
Depends on how we define violence. I'd argue that not defending oneself is a form of violence against oneself.
So you want people to suffer in debt with huge medical treatment gotcha . :watchout:
It's their own damn fault they got ill. They probably comitted grave sins before the Lord and now they reap what they sow.
🤡

It's always Emotional stances and never a logical reasoning.
Actually its your stance that is completely emotionnal and unreasonnable. It doesn't take into account the very basic information that health care for all is actually something that works making you act from a place of fear of change hence by refusing to jump into the simple act of imagining a world with such a system.

Conservative loves to tell leftist that they are not reasonnable, but their entire vision of the world is based on fear of change...

Not long ago,you were defending violent riots in France,hypocrite.
He changes his stances when they are convenient. This dude is a hypocrite.
I didn't include those type of violence in this statement. I was talking only about unlegitimate violence. In short, violences that are not needed. But yeah, granted, sometimes some form of violences are necessary. This is not the cases of violences through guns.

He probably loves the arrest of Frances Farmers.
Why would I love those arrest ? Your sentence is not logical.

Depends on how we define violence. I'd argue that not defending oneself is a form of violence against oneself.
In absolute, you are right yes.

you are besically the guy screaming in the theatre and noone but me is trying to prevent you from doing that, you better enjoy this freedom while it last mate.

peacefully voicing my opinon equates trying to disrubte everyone from enjoying a flim at a movie theatre

a better comparison would of been if im to go to femmminst .com and just tell them they all retarded without offering any reasons for why

that's a disturbion of the peace without any postive connotation

Actually its your stance that is completely emotionnal and unreasonnable. It doesn't take into account the very basic information that health care for all is actually something that works making you act from a place of fear of change hence by refusing to jump into the simple act of imagining a world with such a system.

Conservative loves to tell leftist that they are not reasonnable, but their entire vision of the world is based on fear of change...

I didn't include those type of violence in this statement. I was talking only about unlegitimate violence. In short, violences that are not needed. But yeah, granted, sometimes some form of violences are necessary. This is not the cases of violences through guns.

Why would I love those arrest ? Your sentence is not logical.

In absolute, you are right yes.
Yeah,and of course you are the one that can judge when violence is needed and when its not. Shooting a criminal because he is trying to assfuck you is a no no,but breaking someone's property because the gov did something is fine. Moron.

As long as humans exist people will find a reason to hate someone else.

''As long as there's two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead"
Post automatically merged:

Is this really how you see leftism ? Do you really think that we are teaching ourselves to be victims and the end ? Do you really think that we define ourself as victims ? Do you really think that people who fought for progress, sometimes with violences and revolutions for centuries will be okay by just considering themselves as victims and stand by ?

dude how can you change from going no it's not about opressor vs opressed people type narratives in the comment to going nope entirely full into it in the same fucking comment

is it the case that it's about progress or just seeing black people,women or whatever as poor opressed losers we should pity

Last edited:
''As long as there's two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead"

dude how can you change from going no it's not about opressor vs opressed people type narratives in the comment to going nope entirely full into it in the same fucking comment

is it the case that it's about progress or just seeing black people,women or whatever as poor opressed losers we should pity

Its called intelectual dishonesty.

It's their own damn fault they got ill. They probably comitted grave sins before the Lord and now they reap what they sow.
🤡
yep.being a coward is detrimental to the self.

Last edited:
Its called intelectual dishonesty.

yep.being a coward is detrimental to the self.

problem with carrot

is that he looks at every issue and asks not if it's true but does it fit my idealogy

he cares not for truth but victory in the culture war

he's as bad as alex jones merely just trying to win and that's all

Bernie would be Centrist and yet people call him commie .

bernie is very literally a commie

dude was fucking singing with soviets

Last edited:
peacefully voicing my opinon equates trying to disrubte everyone from enjoying a flim at a movie theatre
Sexism is not just an opinion. Its an act of oppression.

Yeah,and of course you are the one that can judge when violence is needed and when its not
As long as violence is not meant to kill without necessity and that its always done in order to bring back justice and the rights of other people, then yes. I can judge that usage pretty easily.

Shooting a criminal because he is trying to assfuck you is a no no
Real selfdefense is an act of necessity, right ? So its legitimate violence.

breaking someone's property because the gov did something is fine
Depending on the context, it can also be a form of legitimate violence.

Basically your comparison is useless here.

Its always about domination. The entire world revolves around systems of dominations.

problem with carrot

is that he looks at every issue and asks not if it's true but does it fit my idealogy

Are you sure you are not speaking about yourself here ? What I'm trying to do is not winning. What I'm trying to do here is making you change your point of view. Protect you from your biases, making you more curious about reality, trying to transform you into someone more positive about the world and the other gender, making you evolve toward progress.

But the rest can only be done by you mate. I can't make you change if you refuse to change or to evolve.

But you know the saying: When we stop learning, we start dying.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
problem with carrot

bernie is very literally a commie

dude was fucking singing with soviets
Bernie Sanders isn't a communist by definition. Do you even know what a communist is?

Are you sure you are not speaking about yourself here ?

how would that even work

i dont have a stated group allligance or a stated idealogy to follow

when did i state to have any idealogy matter of fact???

you both have a stated group allligance and idealogy to follow

so yea the comment fits you

ive disagreed with the right many times even made couple threads doing so but ignore that im just a right wing pundit cause you said so

trying to transform you into someone more positive about the world and the other gender, making you evolve toward progress.

ive said the general same about men as ive said about women

only fundamental difference in behavior occurs as result of differing social standards and norms

if men held more social power, probably would act similiarily to alot of the more bitchy women afterall if men act like that then they get beat up same is not true for women

Bernie Sanders isn't a communist by definition. Do you even know what a communist is?

so christans arent christan cause they dont think behemoth and leviathan are real mythlogical beasts?

they have stated belief in god so they are christan, bernie has stated belief in communism and literally endorsed soviet union, a communist country

so he's communist if his beliefs dont line up perfectly then it's just a case of pastors not always agreeing with every line in the bible like genociding the whole world by means of a flood

Sexism is not just an opinion. Its an act of oppression.

what i said was some of my takes. that's not sexism itself could you argue some of the opinons were sexist sure but that does not mean they are not opinons

besides you can argue for anything so who gives a shit what you can argue for, I can argue flying pigs with bird wings are real does not mean they in reality exist

you dont buy into this bs anyway, is it opression if a femminst says all men should die or all men are trash?

Last edited:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Trump is an idiot but Biden increased Trump's chances.
Grab them by the p**sy round two is upon us:saden:
How do Americans always manage to destroy everything?
I found that statement horrible but the part where he said they let you I thought people would find liberating since women are free to let people do what they want to them.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Rio is in Brazil eitherway not much idea on Brazil politics other than football.

Question is about people in America possessing high grade Military weapons . Everyday I see report some school shooting in the news am I like why people are allowed to have one ? :snoopy:
This is a false statement that the media has you believe. We aren't allowed to have automatic weapons. This doesn't surprise me that people think we have the rifles the military has since most people can't differentiate between gun types.

I found that statement horrible but the part where he said they let you I thought people would find liberating since women are free to let people do what they want to them.
Well,he isn't wrong,lots of women just let rich dudes do whatever with them. I saw some comedians dressing up a beggar and hiring a ferrari for him here in brazil.Guess what happened next? The man (homeless man) got pussy.

This is a false statement that the media has you believe. We aren't allowed to have automatic weapons. This doesn't surprise me that people think we have the rifles the military has since most people can't differentiate between gun types.
Toby said federal law allows for fullauto rifles without license.

Last edited:
I say white saviors because I find them the most distasteful. Where do they get the right to tell my child they are less than them and can't get ahead without their help.
yeah thats a disturbing level of arrogance

Also, I don't think anyone who voted for Biden has any right to complain about racism considering he is the most racist president in recent times.
he is?