Zemmi

GodMommie
Well,so does Panama,Paraguai,Israel,Switzerland and so on.These places don't suffer from constant mass shootings and yet have such weaponry available to the average joe. Guns don't go floating around shooting people. America has a mental illness/malice problem. They have psychosocial problem,not a gun problem. Look up the statistics and you will see there are hundreds of thousands of defensive gun uses in America every year. Without guns,murder rates would skyrocket in America.
America has a mental illness. Amen.

A couple month ago a woman stripped down and swung around a business pole and rolled around the ground no one attempted to help her but just recorded her. Then I'm sure the cops came but due to our government not taking mental healthcare seriously she likely was just thrown in a jail cell to serve a sentence instead of being sent to get help for her issues whether they be mental or substance abuse.

A couple month ago a woman stripped down and swung around a business pole and rolled around the ground no one attempted to help her but just recorded her. Then I'm sure the cops came but due to our government not taking mental healthcare seriously she likely was just thrown in a jail cell to serve a sentence instead of being sent to get help for her issues whether they be mental or substance abuse.
Well,its pretty evident that a 15 year old that just shot all of his schoolmates with a rifle is NOT doing well mentally. But you know...its the guns fault.

Zemmi

GodMommie
To reply to all of you about the healthcare crisis. Universal healthcare should have never been a thing, but I even tend to agree there needs to be some now to an extent. The only part that makes me sad about it is the negative effect it has on growth in medical breakthroughs.

This will never happen because there is no money in it. Healthcare used to be affordable without anyone having insurance because they didn't charge you a billion dollars for a band-aid. (Being dramatic here). Then insurance and middle man, and more middle man came in and the prices kept rising and rising to fill these people's pockets to where the normal person can't afford it now.

If we want the best healthcare this world could provide we would go after these insurance companies and their minions, but like I said there is no money in that so government bodies will ignore it.

Also sue culture plays a part too, but that is a subject I'm not well informed on.
Post automatically merged:

Not under federal law. Some states have banned the distribution of assault weapons but they're legal in most states without the need for a license.
Full Auto are fully banned for new purchases. However, those on the market before 1985 or 1986 I believe they can be sold among people who already own them but they do require special permits to be allowed to be purchased.

yeah thats a disturbing level of arrogance

he is?
Yes he is.

He helped author a bill that unfairly incarcerated young black men. The one I mentioned Trump undid.

When they wanted to allow integrated schools he was against it and said he didn't want his kids to go to a racial jungle. For this one I will give him some grace because I truly believe people can learn and grow.

Who can forget? "If you don't vote for me you aren't black" Like skin color dictates how you think.

Poor kids should have all the opportunities that white kids have. (This one is horribly paraphrased) Like there aren't wealthy black families and poor white families.

Then when he uses of low-paying jobs he uses examples of black and Hispanic people.

These are just ones off the top of my head I'm sure if I went and dug into it again I would find some that I have forgotten.

Then if you look at the problem at the border, it's hard he believe he cares about any of America's residents or the people who are crossing. So maybe he is just a horrible person.

Last edited:
Because you think you are supportive when you say that women should be forced in arranged marriage ?

if left to choose they only pick top 10% of men

same would be true if men had mate selection too carrot

but we as a society should have it so marriage is arranged so every man gets a wive and every woman gets a husband

is that not better for everyone rather then women ending up lonely cause they cant get chad and men ending up dead in ditches cause they cant be chad

dating should not be opressive, favoring only a select few men

that's not fair

And... this was the limit.

You crossed it.

I now consider you a full on incel and DANGEROUS man potentially capable of abuse against women.

if im wrong can you explain how

if women have mate selection then why would it always be these abusive guys having all the girlfriends

if women are selecting for abusive traits

if a system selects for abusive people dont be surpised if people end up abusive

Sorry mate, this is not how society works. You are part of intrications of differents systems and environment, you can't just take yourself away from them. You are not living alone on a deserted planet.

carrot w

you are a product of the societal norms and standards

it's why men have short hair generally and are expected to be tuff/manly

is it genetics that made men select for shorter hair and being stronger no

it's society

it's just as possible biologically for females to have short hair and be tuff as men same goes for men being girly and long hair just as possible biologically just societally not encouraged

There is no feminist status co. Feminist are against the status co as they want to change the society for better rights and priviledges for women. You are again saying a bunch of nonsence.

alot of big goverments and companies literally endorse femminism

treadeau leader of my home country is a self proclaimed femminist

if the leader of a country is femminist then how exactly is that anti status quo

Wrong. Actually you can : Check for Adoption and A.R.T

you can adopt never denied that but meant more actual child like my actual blood

you cant do that in a homosexual relationship at least yet

best you got is surrogacy which would only be one person's kid

both raise it sure but it's still only related to one person

Pure sexism. Well sorry, but this is not something that can't be left unreported.

how it sexist to say women dont know what's best for them

there's plenty of cases where a women might not know what's in her best intrest

you would let your sister or female friend slit their wrists or overdose on heroin??

or would you try to help them so they dont do something stupid.

same is true for a man, you wouldt say he knows right from wrong if he's going to do such things to himself

sometimes people need to be controlled cause they arent mentally sound enough to make good choices for themselves

it's not nice but it's true

This is the principle of equity. People of color are still discriminated systematically. This is a documented scientific fact. Racialized people are discriminated in every strat of the society, sometimes with very subtle way. So.. we need to create equity to counter systematically the other system.

name 1 policy or law that affects black people solely and it's in a negative way

if it's as big of a issue as you say 1 legal statue should not be a big deal

@Zemmi why cant govt direct billions of dollar which is basically war funds to public health even little amount helps lot of people who are struggling to get basic insulin injection . I agree public health has flaws but govt can make it open to public take it or leave .

Something I saw recently that does have me concerned: Mainstream media says we won't show you Trump's speech but we will tell you anything he says that is relevant. And people just accepted. Like ok, we will be happy for you to tell us what to think instead of us watching and thinking for ourselves.
huh, the media sadly has a horrible track record of giving an account of trumps statements

something politicians really dont talk about mental health is something people dont talk about .

Zemmi

GodMommie
To go further into the gun/school problem. There is a deeper problem. In my dad's years, they took guns to school with them to the school so they could go straight from school to hunting. They weren't shooting each other.

Move on to my generation. Our parents trusted us to take guns with us when we went camping. We didn't shoot each other or anyone else because of the education we had with guns. We did plenty of stupid stuff ie I ran over and broke one guy's foot because they wanted to hang off the back of the truck while I drove.

I won't claim to be well educated in this but I hope to dive more into it by looking at stats and facts. However, if I was asked to guess what changed. I think it's because of how kids are raised now. Kids are convinced their feelings are the most important thing in the world and everyone should bow and respect them. We told them words have power, which they do not. People are convinced if people don't agree with them they deserve to be destroyed.

I think this shift has caused multiple problems including a discussion we had yesterday about suicide. It's sad that people have learned to put so much of their identity into other people and their acceptance that they live in a life of depression because not everyone will ever like them or agree with them. It's an impossible task.

To reply to all of you about the healthcare crisis. Universal healthcare should have never been a thing, but I even tend to agree there needs to be some now to an extent. The only part that makes me sad about it is the negative effect it has on growth in medical breakthroughs.

This will never happen because there is no money in it. Healthcare used to be affordable without anyone having insurance because they didn't charge you a billion dollars for a band-aid. (Being dramatic here). Then insurance and middle man, and more middle man came in and the prices kept rising and rising to fill these people's pockets to where the normal person can't afford it now.

If we want the best healthcare this world could provide we would go after these insurance companies and their minions, but like I said there is no money in that so government bodies will ignore it.

Also sue culture plays a part too, but that is a subject I'm not well informed on.

Full Auto are fully banned for new purchases. However, those on the market before 1985 or 1986 I believe they can be sold among people who already own them but they do require special permits to be allowed to be purchased.

Yes he is.

He helped author a bill that unfairly incarcerated young black men. The one I mentioned Trump undid.

When they wanted to allow integrated schools he was against it and said he didn't want his kids to go to a racial jungle. For this one I will give him some grace because I truly believe people can learn and grow.

Who can forget? "If you don't vote for me you aren't black" Like skin color dictates how you think.

Poor kids should have all the opportunities that white kids have. (This one is horribly paraphrased) Like there aren't wealthy black families and poor white families.

Then when he uses of low-paying jobs he uses examples of black and Hispanic people.

These are just ones off the top of my head I'm sure if I went and dug into it again I would find some that I have forgotten.

Then if you look at the problem at the border, it's hard he believe he cares about any of America's residents or the people who are crossing. So maybe he is just a horrible person.
@Toby D. Dog did you lie to me?

dude was fucking singing with soviets
And Donnie is bffs with Putin
I found that statement horrible but the part where he said they let you I thought people would find liberating since women are free to let people do what they want to them.
Ok I don't understand what you are referring to. Mind posting the full quote where he said women are free to let people do what they want to them?

lots of women just let rich dudes do whatever with them.
*people

The privatised prisons have to be filled:saden: death sentences are infinitely postponed for the same reason

The laws governing fully automatic guns in the United States are complex and vary from state to state. However, in general, it is illegal to manufacture, sell, or import new fully automatic guns for civilian use. However, it is legal to own a fully automatic gun that was manufactured before 1986, provided that you have a federal license and comply with all applicable state laws.

both zemmi and toby are correct but there is pull here

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Zemmi why cant govt direct billions of dollar which is basically war funds to public health even little amount helps lot of people who are struggling to get basic insulin injection . I agree public health has flaws but govt can make it open to public take it or leave .
Money. Why are our vets living on the streets and homeless? Why do we have this large drug epidemic on our streets and a tent city crisis?

Not sure how many of you are from America but we do have government-funded healthcare for anyone below a certain poverty level. I would have to look up which states approved the adult expansion of it, but I believe only a handful did not.

To go further into the gun/school problem. There is a deeper problem. In my dad's years, they took guns to school with them to the school so they could go straight from school to hunting. They weren't shooting each other.

Move on to my generation. Our parents trusted us to take guns with us when we went camping. We didn't shoot each other or anyone else because of the education we had with guns. We did plenty of stupid stuff ie I ran over and broke one guy's foot because they wanted to hang off the back of the truck while I drove.

I won't claim to be well educated in this but I hope to dive more into it by looking at stats and facts. However, if I was asked to guess what changed. I think it's because of how kids are raised now. Kids are convinced their feelings are the most important thing in the world and everyone should bow and respect them. We told them words have power, which they do not. People are convinced if people don't agree with them they deserve to be destroyed.

I think this shift has caused multiple problems including a discussion we had yesterday about suicide. It's sad that people have learned to put so much of their identity into other people and their acceptance that they live in a life of depression because not everyone will ever like them or agree with them. It's an impossible task.
So essentially it's been a parenting problem. Surely not all of it, but it's a big factor.

We women have more than 40 % of chances of ending up in an abusive relationship.. they do not "always have it easier in relationships"

''we women''

carrot are you female????
Yes, we could reduced suicide. By stopping blaming women for it and start looking at the system all men are participating in (those people included) : Patriarchy. The one system that prevent men from seeking proper help and is constructing men like you, who instead of looking at the bigger picture, prefer to look at the victim of the system and blame them for your internal suffering.

better friendship and more supportive fammilies would help with depression in men

more people to emotionally support vitchims of depression, the less likely something like suicide would occur

im not blaming vitchims of suicide, why you accusing me of that when ive went after others in this same thread for doing so

No it doesn't. It just mean that men are not taken care of well enough. Don't jump to conclusions, your statement is fallacious.

agreed men arent helped enough. not sure how you can say this whilie also acting like men are opressors with zero actual issues

like which would it be

men do have societal issues or are they perfect without any flaws due to the sheer privilge

Zemmi

GodMommie
And Donnie is bffs with Putin
Ok I don't understand what you are referring to. Mind posting the full quote where he said women are free to let people do what they want to them?

*people
The quote which I don't by any means support. The key word is he said they let him. We do live in a society where we tell women it's perfectly fine to do things like this and removed the negative stereotype that used to come with it. So if they let him, I don't see why it's not encouraged.

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything," he said in the 2005 conversation. "Grab 'em by the pussy."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/morgue-rat-female-necrophile-addicted-25441916
Enough Internet for today!

The laws governing fully automatic guns in the United States are complex and vary from state to state. However, in general, it is illegal to manufacture, sell, or import new fully automatic guns for civilian use. However, it is legal to own a fully automatic gun that was manufactured before 1986, provided that you have a federal license and comply with all applicable state laws.

both zemmi and toby are correct but there is pull here
Are you Toby's alt?

The quote which I don't by any means support. The key word is he said they let him. We do live in a society where we tell women it's perfectly fine to do things like this and removed the negative stereotype that used to come with it. So if they let him, I don't see why it's not encouraged.

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything," he said in the 2005 conversation. "Grab 'em by the pussy."
Oh ,so you're victim blaming women who were sexually assaulted?🤔