[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meant Ratchet is scum
Oh, oops. I'm mostly trusting Profs read on Ratchet, + I think that Ratchet had a solid reaction to Orwellions claim in that they didn't immediently want to pile on Orwellion which brings needless attention + they have mostly the same reads as me, I also think that them defending Mango is good. They could be hostile indie with a wincondition tied to Mango but they aren't factional either I don't think, they're just bringing to much attention to themselves in sitautions like this to be factional yeah.

Oh, oops. I'm mostly trusting Profs read on Ratchet, + I think that Ratchet had a solid reaction to Orwellions claim in that they didn't immediently want to pile on Orwellion which brings needless attention + they have mostly the same reads as me, I also think that them defending Mango is good. They could be hostile indie with a wincondition tied to Mango but they aren't factional either I don't think, they're just bringing to much attention to themselves in sitautions like this to be factional yeah.
Ratchet doesn’t fake pro Town Indie. The end. No need to worry about him.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
How long do we have until end of cycle?

Its looking like Gambit will be executed

Status
Not open for further replies.