[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dislike Kiku's post there - feels like a position taken with no thought or real inspiration behind it.
You can keep crying about it, but I don't really care. I've already accepted that you're a pro town indie because you don't lie about those things. I've also accepted, however, that it was your lead being followed that has resulted in a lot of town on town death. If it were anyone else, of course I would suspect them. You'd be a fool not to, frankly.

J

Joygirl1

Your reads list yesterday was very shallow. Also you’ve engaged a lot with mechanical talk and haven’t been making pushes/showing iniative. You also have taken an undue amount of issue with the chat when you only are reading one person scum in there (and you weren’t actively working very hard to push anyone or expose them if you thought it was compromised)

Your post about Michelle/Boa particularly stuck out to me as bad reading it over the night
Yeah, I was so not pushing Orca on the first day stating that he looked like an opportunistic weasel to me. Look, even if I was making the best case in the world nobody would be following me, especially not when a group of people are around showing each other their claims in their chat and all.

Have just made a theory about Orwellian and Random Asshole maybe being scum together, having fooled us all yesterday but nobody is even talking about it.

Yeah, I was so not pushing Orca on the first day stating that he looked like an opportunistic weasel to me. Look, even if I was making the best case in the world nobody would be following me, especially not when a group of people are around showing each other their claims in their chat and all.

Have just made a theory about Orwellian and Random Asshole maybe being scum together, having fooled us all yesterday but nobody is even talking about it.
I get you have Orca and Orwellian/RA scum.
Who else?

Status
Not open for further replies.