Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 249: Inhuman Makyou Shinjuku Showdown, Part 21

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I trust what the actual Japanese says.
Which both you and I have no clue about and require someone else to translate.

The same lightning who said Gojo won in 235 btw. He’s also literally said he’s not unbiased before.
Lightning also translated Gojo's death chapter for VIZ lol. Talk about that for credentials.

There's nothing to be biased about giving translations, it's just different perspectives at the end.
Some are narratively more solid than others. And i've found that since Shibuya, trusting Lightning's work is more accurate than any other source. :kayneshrug:

Which both you and I have no clue about and require someone else to translate.

Lightning also translated Gojo's death chapter for VIZ lol. Talk about that for credentials.

There's nothing to be biased about giving translations, it's just different perspectives at the end.
Some are narratively more solid than others. And i've found that since Shibuya, trusting Lightning's work is more accurate than any other source. :kayneshrug:
So why is Maki hiding from Sukuna right now if she can keep up with him.

I trust what the actual Japanese says.

The same lightning who said Gojo won in 235 btw. He’s also literally said he’s not unbiased before.

And for the record, the guy I posted is a translator as well AND was giving the main interpretation of Japanese fans.

Nope, he never says CE output specifically to his CT. Just observing that when he uses CT his CE drops. You made that up.
Everybody has biases Kinyagi. Lightning included but he never fucks around when it comes to translations. In fact the guy you shared is biased as hell, openly admits agendas, and probably 10x more biased than Lightning.

The Yuta who fought Ryu who got blitzed by 15F Sukuna is now fighting 20F Heian Sukuna and not getting fodderized. Maki is one of their main fighters and physical prowess is her whole deal. Why are you speculating what she can’t do when she hasn’t even shown up yet? If she can sneak attack Kenjaku the same way as Yuta then most likely she can put up as good of a showing as he can in CQC. They are clearly saving her for an important role.

How about we just wait until we see a direct clash between her and Sukuna?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The Yuta who fought Ryu who got blitzed by 15F Sukuna is now fighting 20F Heian Sukuna and not getting fodderized. Maki is one of their main fighters and physical prowess is her whole deal. Why are you speculating what she can’t do when she hasn’t even shown up yet? If she can sneak attack Kenjaku the same way as Yuta then most likely she can put up as good of a showing as he can in CQC. They are clearly saving her for an important role.

He doesn't care for a proper discussion tho lol.
He's just a salty Jogo fan/ragebaiter who wants to somehow bring up that bum in the same conversation as Toji/Maki.

Maki keeping up with 15 F Sukuna hurts his agenda since Jogo couldn't even touch the same Sukuna, hence the downplay.

Maki/Toji >> Curse Naoya > Jogo
Jogo ~ teenage Gojo no awakening > Maki and Toji without the ISOH

The Yuta who fought Ryu who got blitzed by 15F Sukuna is now fighting 20F Heian Sukuna and not getting fodderized.
Low output no domain Sukuna that is actively messing around.

Or does output only matter when it’s to wank Maki?

Everybody has biases Kinyagi. Lightning included but he never fucks around when it comes to translations. In fact the guy you shared is biased as hell, openly admits agendas, and probably 10x more biased than Lightning.

Maki is obviously waiting to sneak attack Sukuna with the soul split katana to help separate Megumi from him.

Like there’s no point in even pretending something else is going to happen.

He doesn't care for a proper discussion tho lol.
He's just a salty Jogo fan/ragebaiter who wants to somehow bring up that bum in the same conversation as Toji/Maki.

Maki keeping up with 15 F Sukuna hurts his agenda since Jogo couldn't even touch the same Sukuna, hence the downplay.
I’m not even rage baiting that’s the funny part.

I actually straight up think Toji and Maki are ~2-3 finger Sukuna because that’s what’s been stated.

And for the record, Jogo took slashes form 15F Sukuna without his output restricted and RCT’d, I wonder if Maki could do the same.

That shitty simple domain and probably an "ad-libbed" FBE are more than enough for Gojo to wipe the floor with the biggest bum this manga has seen.
FBE? You mean the defense that couldn't protect against Dagon?

Also, you realize (and I'm going to tag @Ven437 here too) that Jogo is confirmed above the current Yuji?

And Maki's best feat was being matched by an even weaker Yuji.

This is like saying Sukuna's Simple Domain wont work against Self Embodiment of Perfection because Todo's SD got folded.
If Sukuna had teenage Gojo's mediocre efficiency and less CE than Yuta then yeah it probably wouldn't.

We're reaching negative IQ levels of discussion here, and frankly i have better things to do than feed your rage baiting. ✌️
Keep calling the correct interpretation rage baiting, we both know you can't actually debunk anything I'm saying and that it makes you uncomfortable.

What can I say though, a man who can't accept that good characters like Toji and Doffy might actually just be weaklings in their respective verses can't be reasoned with.

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If Sukuna had teenage Gojo's mediocre efficiency and less CE than Yuta then yeah it probably wouldn't.
@Bold: Yea you just made that up in that very moment you posted lol.

Keep calling the correct interpretation rage baiting, we both know you can't actually debunk anything I'm saying and that it makes you uncomfortable.
Sure. Ill keep being wrong and you keep being right.

@Bold: Yea you just made that up in that very moment you posted lol.
We know canonically that he didn't have amazing CE efficiency until after his awakening.

Or did you forget that?

It's literally not implied to be special anywhere prior, hence "average."

I could say good but not great if that makes you feel better.

Sure. Ill keep being wrong and you keep being right.
:cheers:

"I have better things to do then respond to you"

immediately responds
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What can I say though, a man who can't accept that good characters like Toji and Doffy might actually just be weaklings in their respective verses can't be reasoned with.
Pretty rich coming from the bum who claimed Toji was "Naobito level" after Shibuya due to some Databooks and then got bodied (2x) by Gege.

Lets face it... you've always hated Toji :saden:

Pretty rich coming from the bum who claimed Toji was "Naobito level" after Shibuya due to some Databooks and then got bodied (2x) by Gege.
In my defense those statements were mistranslated and talked about their standing/how they're looked up to which makes sense

Jogo and Mahito being tough fights for Kenjaku though? Those statements still hold (which may not meaning anything now that Kenjaku is looking fraudulent :josad:)

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
In my defense those statements were mistranslated and talked about their standing/how they're looked up to which makes sense

Jogo and Mahito being tough fights for Kenjaku though? Those statements still hold (which may not meaning anything now that Kenjaku is looking fraudulent :josad:)
Still, that was a 100/150 chapters... probably 3-4 years of publications ago. Yet you still hate Toji even after Gege established his strength twice.

Probably a third L due to post-Mortem Toji wank would be the charm.