[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
However, I don't think it ever said what happens specifically after you're infected. At least not when I was infected, so it's still unknown if you die or not. But dying is most likely in a game where scum has no kills.

Honestly, are there even scums in this game? Maybe everyone is town and the people spreading the virus is AL and Reborn.

However, I don't think it ever said what happens specifically after you're infected. At least not when I was infected, so it's still unknown if you die or not. But dying is most likely in a game where scum has no kills.

Honestly, are there even scums in this game? Maybe everyone is town and the people spreading the virus is AL and Reborn.
how town would be able to win if that's the case?

N

NeutralWatcher

Smh...

Reborn and Al Sama really organized this game so that we'll get like five Doctors once I die. Someone cure me ASAP, I refuse to go down like this.
Didn't you say you would die on N4 or 4 Night after you got infected? You should have more money until then to get enough money to get cure

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I am speechless.

Who did you visit last night?
No one, I'd of spread the infection.

I debated visiting Kiwi, since if scum had killing power, they might attack Kiwi knowing the doctor shouldn't visit people. But Kiwi and the rest of you would never let me live that down if I reinfected her and nothing happened.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I debated visiting Kiwi, since if scum had killing power, they might attack Kiwi knowing the doctor shouldn't visit people. But Kiwi and the rest of you would never let me live that down if I reinfected her and nothing happened.
Whaaat.

Yeah, I would of been enraged if you did that especially since I didn't die last night

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
For real... The rest of you are back up docs aren't you? We can buy guns, vests, and other equipment that falls into place with vig/ti/BG slots.
Post automatically merged:

Whaaat.

Yeah, I would of been enraged if you did that especially since I didn't die last night
It would've been the best play of my life if you were attacked!

N

NeutralWatcher

All living players except Zoro D Goat have posted here yet no body claimed to be infected.

Michelle also might be still reading the thread from the beginning

You threw shades at players who Didn't vote Rej. By that logic scum can freely jumpa on bandwagon to about suspicion.
But that is your mistake which you making a false accusations against me, what I said again?
I said we should look over the users who vote against Rej and taking notes, I also said the same about the users who didn´t vote against me, I never take anything back as you try to make sound like it. Your one reason of voting against me is that I make a second though, but I never take my first though back in first place, so is that really you reason to vote against me??

Because you threw shades at people who voted Rej. Why is it wrong to think like that?
Again the same as above, didn´t you find better arguments? I only open up the though of me about the people who vote against Rej and these who not vote.

My final result for my thoughs, we gonna find in both fractions(People who voted against Rej and who didn´t vote) most like scums, I even said the chance of we finding a scum on the people who didn´t vote against Rej are higher then these who vote. Because I can´t imagine all scums voting against Rej(I had even a discussion about this with Drago).

Even after I explain my points, you didn´t take your vote back, because as I said I was the easiest way to lead a lynch and making not a risk vote on finalbeta.

Final play is obvious he sus people who sus him back. In turbo he claimed doctor when he didn't have many votes on him. You were more sus since you were trying hard to throw shades at players who Didn't vote Rej when you yourself voted Rej which makes it like you want to save yourself.

To be fair I didn´t vote against Rej, it was Rayan :) I would probably take a different route(yes I know it is easier to say this after Rej get lynched, but still I would probably take my view over Final).
Second I never trying hard to throw shades at the players who didn´t vote against Rej, as I said I just open up the possibly and my though, it was still a question. And let going by your logic, didn´t I first suspect the users on Rej(which in your words I was one of them) and then open up the question about the people who didn´t vote against him?

You Didn't try to defend yourself after I voted you. No reason for me to unvote you since no defense from you.
When I ask about the possibly that the other users who didn´t vote against Rej, the chance one of them beeing a mafia(only my though) get strange answer of Drago, don´t still know but when I start the game and read the last pages of the first post, two of my scum list where Noctis and Finalbeta(I kinda want a last reaction but sadly he didn´t response).
I answer against Yo Tan Wa and you was between these discussion, I mean you basically vote against me 7mins ago before my post:

Vote Lynch Playa @Reborn
Yet you never change it back, even though hearing my arguments.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yes it certainly is strange that no one else has claimed to be infected yet. Also no kill yesterday either.
Yeah, what's your teammates doing Sera? Do you only have a 1 shot kill this game?
Post automatically merged:

They should be able to claim today, right?
Yup. Anyone infected should be able to claim and then tell us.

Status
Not open for further replies.