[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
How... How does one forget his weird play though :')
if we taked finalbeta's weird play into consideration in every game then he would never get lynched again
Post automatically merged:

if we took*

well I kinda did it in the d1 but he played extra weird yesterday

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
How... How does one forget his weird play though :')
In a previous game, Finalbeta was a survivor (indie) and he also immediately took one of the claims when he got suspected and he claimed a useless role.

this was the attack on Titan game I hosted and restrictions was 3 claims in total for the entire game. So being uncooperative and weird is not outside his scum meta

F

Fallen Prince

Ok

Redefined my position

Likely red
Queen
Krogothwolf
Playa321
Dragomir

Scum radar
Krogothwolf
Natalijia

Neutral
Noctis
TAC
Kiwipom
Jew d boy
Michelle

Green
Gianfi
Lanji
Yotonwa

I hope

F

Fallen Prince

seraphoneix is hard to guess , the guy is like poker player

i will go to sleep, i've read day 1 until Drago and Noctis interaction (p#72) but i am too tired to understand it rn.
i will try to be more useful in the morning.
Good night

This doesn't answer my question. I sus you at the start of day phase yesterday.
Yes and because of what? Because I change my opinion, no because I make a new though about the situation, something which is totally normal in this game, to have multiple opinions. Your reason for the vote was just random and weak and you should admit, judging by your vote against me with your arguments, you should vote again anyone here since opinions change here multipletimes.
And the fact is I just make a though, not even change it in the end.

I sus you at the start of day phase. At that time your first post was you sus players who voted Rej. Later changed to players who didn't vote Rej so my sus on you became stronger.
Playa also said to be wary of players who voted Rej first which makes it like he wants to throw sade at someone when Rayan/Playa also voted Rej (I think Rayan/Playa voted Rej at the last moment).
It is kinda scary how much votes Rej had on him, of course it was needed still kinda suspect that many user vote against him without thinking twice, I would assume that at least one mafia beeing one who vote against Rej. In that case we should see the first votes against him, who start it and which one go with him? I think in that case we could get answers.
Again as my other though, it just a question of me(new player who want more answers), yet I even question my own though, yet I didn´t get a answer for it. Rather I get suspect for a question, which doesn´t help any side and as I said in both questions, it are just thoughs, not final opinions!! And you directly jumping on me is not suspect? Huh??

Explain which posts that make me suspect.
Many factors:
Playa also said scums might be among players who voted Rej even when Rayan who he subbed also voted Rej.

After I sus him Playa said scums might be players who didn't vote Rej. Flip flop here.

He also voted Finalbeta then later asked Finalbeta to defend himself. Why asked Finalbeta to defend himself when he voted Finalbeta?
The second post is just random and false, a complete lie about my thoughs, I didn´t take my words back with also scums beeing under Rej voters. I open up both ways, never take anything back or can you proof it? Of course you can´t but you need a fast victim and a false lie for not voting against Final(even though many vote against him) so you save your day. Give me scum vibe.

The third point of your was why I asked Finalbeta to defend himself, really that was your argument?
Im sure you aren´t a new player and you know these kinda games, taking reactions/actions of other players, making it less harder and having a opinion it. More and more the last point of your post was just totally wrong and a easy way to vote against me.

I also sus him but not enough case to build him. For now Playa is my bigger sus. I want to see more of his interactions to see if it would change my mind.
You didn´t, even after I answer your question.

"Final jump on Rej" seems like an excuse to give a bit more ground to what he has to say than just sheeping on the already built case on Beta.
Because I was new in the game, where you guys post over 80pages and you expect of me to read all of these and taking all informations on my own, I don´t have all the time for it, I just look it the key post and of course the last all pages from the first day.
As I said I would even change my vote if Final would give me better answer, he didn´t so I stay on him.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Well if no one healed TAC, that means TAC is the only doctor in town...and I find it weird that there are so many back up doctors. So if TAC dies, does that mean we get a whole bunch more doctors?

N

NeutralWatcher

Yes and because of what? Because I change my opinion, no because I make a new though about the situation, something which is totally normal in this game, to have multiple opinions. Your reason for the vote was just random and weak and you should admit, judging by your vote against me with your arguments, you should vote again anyone here since opinions change here multipletimes.
And the fact is I just make a though, not even change it in the end.
You threw shades at players who Didn't vote Rej. By that logic scum can freely jumpa on bandwagon to about suspicion.

me(new player who want more answers), yet I even question my own though, yet I didn´t get a answer for it. Rather I get suspect for a question, which doesn´t help any side and as I said in both questions, it are just thoughs, not final opinions!! And you directly jumping on me is not suspect? Huh??
Because you threw shades at people who voted Rej. Why is it wrong to think like that?

The second post is just random and false, a complete lie about my thoughs, I didn´t take my words back with also scums beeing under Rej voters. I open up both ways, never take anything back or can you proof it? Of course you can´t but you need a fast victim and a false lie for not voting against Final(even though many vote against him) so you save your day. Give me scum vibe.
Final play is obvious he sus people who sus him back. In turbo he claimed doctor when he didn't have many votes on him. You were more sus since you were trying hard to throw shades at players who Didn't vote Rej when you yourself voted Rej which makes it like you want to save yourself.

The third point of your was why I asked Finalbeta to defend himself, really that was your argument?
Im sure you aren´t a new player and you know these kinda games, taking reactions/actions of other players, making it less harder and having a opinion it. More and more the last point of your post was just totally wrong and a easy way to vote against me.
Lol you looked diplomatic to me. You looks you wanted to appear townie by asking Final.beta ro defend himself but you still voted Finalbeta so you can still blend in.

You didn´t, even after I answer your question.
You Didn't try to defend yourself after I voted you. No reason for me to unvote you since no defense from you.

I got it wrong, and I still don't know what "traces" mean :milaugh:
Kinda like symptoms.

Well if no one healed TAC, that means TAC is the only doctor in town...and I find it weird that there are so many back up doctors. So if TAC dies, does that mean we get a whole bunch more doctors?
Maybe the next doctor would be 1 of back up doctors based on rng

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
There were only 2 back up Docs.

But I'd be royally pissed if Al/Reborn set it up so my death ultimately benefits town.

Status
Not open for further replies.