General & Others Naruto General

Best Mangekyou Sharingan?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Random thought: I love Naruto's new "fake" hand, it's very cool bandaged as well. Reminds me of Anakin.

The fact that Sasuke refused a new one is my favourite thing he's done since... Well since his character went haywire. But it kinda took away from his battle prowess.
It would be dope but as well top overpowered if Naruto could use Mokuton because of this hand.
I wonder if this is a thing because of Naruto and Sasuke vs Momoshiki from the anime when they stary to charge he form this power lance thing and Sasuke uses Susanoo aura and Naruto punches the ground and we see wood coming out of the ground.

It would be dope but as well top overpowered if Naruto could use Mokuton because of this hand.
I wonder if this is a thing because of Naruto and Sasuke vs Momoshiki from the anime when they stary to charge he form this power lance thing and Sasuke uses Susanoo aura and Naruto punches the ground and we see wood coming out of the ground.
I'm not your jutsu expert, but I think he cannot. Tree roots were flying because of the blasts, I reckon. But LET'S REWATCH IT BECAUSE IT'S WORTH REWATCHING.

Where?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Did we ever get to see Madara's MS? I think not.

Itachi's was the best imo. Amaterasu, Tsukoyomi. Still don't get Sasuke's lmao. Controlling the flames better is what I remember of his MS, or was it EMS?

Shisui also had a dope one.

Kakashi's I like because it's for offensive purposes. Obito's is for defensive. If one wielded both, he'd be hella op.

L

Levi_Ackerman

Itachi's was the best imo. Amaterasu, Tsukoyomi. Still don't get Sasuke's lmao. Controlling the flames better is what I remember of his MS, or was it EMS?

Kakashi's I like because it's for offensive purposes. Obito's is for defensive. If one wielded both, he'd be hella op.
We did see Madara's MS multiple times during the start of the war when he dropped meteors and destroyed everyone

Obito didn't take his other eye back cuz he had gifted that to kakashi and he would'nt take it back. He would have been so op if he had done so.

Itachi's MS is real cool too ,his Susanoo is by far my favourite. he gets 2 additional weapons - totsuka blade and yata mirror along with his tsukuyomi and amaterasu. that's hella op

But Nothing beats Kamui and the Slick Obito MS design for me.
Post automatically merged:

Shisui and Sasuke's are both dope.

Sasuke's Mangekyo is Itachi's but bettter excluding the susanoo weapons - TB and YM .
He can do tsukuyomi and Amaterasu.

But yeah I agree Kagatsuchi is useless.Reshaping and Extinguishing Flames isn't really great except that he can use it with his susanoo arrows and chidori

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
We did see Madara's MS multiple times during the start of the war when he dropped meteors and destroyed everyone
Sorry. Might have phrased it poorly. I meant, did we ever see what was the special power of Madara's MS? I don't remember that being the case.

Obito didn't take his other eye back cuz he had gifted that tokakashi and he would'nt take it back. He would have been so op if he had done so.
Yeah I remember that lmao.

Itachi's MS is real cool too ,his Susanoo is by far my favourite. he gets 2 additional weapons - totsuka blade and yata mirror along with his tsukuyomi and amaterasu. that's hella op
Definitely. The spirit weapons are very op.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Didn't he reveal his rinnegan after pulling down the meteor ? (idk, my memory of naruto is hazy)
From what I remember he revealed his rinnegan when Naruto tried to hit him with FRS and then pulled down the meteor. I am on phone now and about to go to sleep or I'd link it. I think it's in chapters 560/561.

L

Levi_Ackerman

From what I remember he revealed his rinnegan when Naruto tried to hit him with FRS and then pulled down the meteor. I am on phone now and about to go to sleep or I'd link it. I think it's in chapters 560/561.

ohh, no need to bother about it.

I was confused with the sequence of those events, that's all.

It's been ages since I watched Naruto

Last edited by a moderator: