Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO, thats genius, holy shit! Makes me think of the Laputa Castle In The Sky influences of OP even more! I never thought about the gears in that way but thats so obvious now, its dumbfounding! There are drums in engineering too and you can have drums of oil for example too ofc. So various types of drums too.

I wouldnt be surprised if dancing is related to making the One Piece work and all that technology too, well Luffys heartbeat with the nika and thus the drums of liberation. Something something resonance/frequency and all that lol.

Its starting to sound in-line with Minamotos mecha heart theory somewhat too.

And thus the One Piece itself could be a literal "Dream Machine" then? A machine that manifests dreams into reality? And in the wrong hands like Blackbeard of the WG, it could bring eternal hell/nightmares ofc?

I was just randomly remembering the game Nights: Into Dreams too funnily enough lol.
One piece EOS is going to be everyone vs a giant Mecha like in movie :kayneshrug:

The fact that Saturn got up immediately after being pummeled by tons of GEAR 5 attacks (unlike a certain admiral) ...and then straight up went after the BBP :cheers: very impressive. He knows his strength and he's no less than a solid seasoned top tier. It's only gonna go up from now on.

I got to see how the panel is because if Kizaru shock it most likely cause Sanji just tanks the beam without blocking.
IMO that only thing that could shock kizaru since beam threw everyone aside from luffy .
Tbh I’m not very familiar with Sanji’s powers
Is the exoskeleton something that he needs to activate or is it always active

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Wait seriously, this was literally like 3 months ago did people actually forget that Snakeman blocked hundreds of lasers?

Or that Marco blocked them to?

Why is Sanji blocking one laser such a big deal
:risitavirus:
To play Devils Advocate, Sanji isnt a Mythical Zoan or a DF eater even and hes used to being a massive jobber/hype too since the stupid post TS started so we Sanji fans have to take whatever we can get, whatever scraps or small feats or w/e lol. Its like water in the desert, finding that rare/impossible oasis.

LMAO, thats genius, holy shit! Makes me think of the Laputa Castle In The Sky influences of OP even more! I never thought about the gears in that way but thats so obvious now, its dumbfounding! There are drums in engineering too and you can have drums of oil for example too ofc. So various types of drums too.

I wouldnt be surprised if dancing is related to making the One Piece work and all that technology too, well Luffys heartbeat with the nika and thus the drums of liberation. Something something resonance/frequency and all that lol.

Its starting to sound in-line with Minamotos mecha heart theory somewhat too.

And thus the One Piece itself could be a literal "Dream Machine" then? A machine that manifests dreams into reality? And in the wrong hands like Blackbeard of the WG, it could bring eternal hell/nightmares ofc?

I was just randomly remembering the game Nights: Into Dreams too funnily enough lol.
Dreams becoming reality = devil fruits
People in cold places without warm clothes wished jacket, then the one piece created the Jake Jake no mi (jacket fruit)

Status
Not open for further replies.