Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
, BB is doing work under the radar as always and is underrated by everyone, only a matter of time until he ends up on top.
everyone just automatically assumed that just because imu is shown with "mytereious silhouette" and was revealed last that hed be final villain. Oda has chosen these recent arcs to focus on gorosei and imu while he saves blackbeards plotlines for the endgame

he blocked a single laser last time
this seems far more significant .

person using gear 4 snakeman is a yonko
I dont have to explain the gulf between him and sanji
Raizo dealt with boro breath, Kaido is finished

For Sanji it’s a W, a laser had Meme sweating buckets and was a threat to seraphims. For Kizaru it’s just another laser,
Each spoiler thread you stray further and further away

I don’t get why Sanji is hyped for blocking Kizaru that should be the minimum that he can do. Zoro is going out sad. Luffy is a walking W.
You acting like Laser Beams are getting blocked like that for breakfast lmao

Doesn't even feel like Vegapunk shit his pants at Franky's Radical Beam hitting a Seraphim in defense mode

And you swear it's not a purely dumb agenda against Sanji

The zoro vs lucci shit is going how I imagined.... And I imagined a shit... Like sometimes I thi k of random shit to troll and oda makes it reality.... Honestly now goatik spoilers seems better as atleast it progressed somewhere unlike now and we know it's just that oda can't handle the characters and doesn't know what to do with them...... And this Jinbe is turning out to be another useless addition doing nothing like others.. Pretty much everyone is basically doing nothing.
Jinbe is not useless when your comrade is about to lose. He is going to help him.

And as the plot progresses, we now know and can guess many things, such as what the BB pirates were doing here or what the Caribou plot is going to be.

Im legit having a feeling that Jinbe will take over Zoro's fight

He beat Who's Who and now has to fight against his rival

Sanji will probably fight against Kizaru, then he gonna start losing, Zoro shows up to help Sanji

Then Sanji and Zoro vs Kizaru :quest:
There's a 50% chance that Jimbei will find Kaku soon.

Nika vs Saturn
Sanji vs Kizaru
Zoro vs Lucci
Jimbei vs Kaku
:cheers:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Clowns work in mysterious ways! I've been telling CoC lately they are very gifted/a genius and I was saying to Kingyagi the other day, theres a fine line between intelligence and insanity too ofc LMAO!
BBP knows how to be a pirate.....

They are literally everywhere involved in almost all plots going on right now.

@Sir Yasheen now should admit that BBP are you way bigger deal

Well him standing there and getting sent flying by kuma comes back and gets sent flying by luffy like he’s team rocket is getting tiresome.
This is just how Oda writes. I completely understand how you feel as I've been a Zoro fan for the longest time, and Zoro consistently is held back for no discernable reason. I can't say exactly when Saturn will be allowed to be unleashed, but I'm sure he will be.

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
I am finally back to watching the anime, and I am really enjoying the animation for Egghead! I am cool with Toei adding more to the fight!
Yeah the animation and stuff looks great! I need to watch the episodes and see it all properly! Feels like how much the anime vastly improved when WCI started with the all new team they had at Toei and then also how Wano started amazingly well and the peaks of Onigashima and Wano and outside of it generally too.

I really CANT wait to see the Blackbeard Pirate Island stuff get animated, especially Garp and Kuzan! Thats gonna be AMAZING! Especially seeing what they did for Kuzan and Auger here too ofc!

Its never been a better time to be a One Piece fan in some ways! If you showed the anime as it is now to when OP was MUCH younger and had that completely different, simpler, lower budget/quality but still charming, beautiful and effective art style, you would BLOW their minds like how modern technology keeps amazing much older people, especially those who aren't tech savvy or even familiar with tech at all ofc!

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This is just how Oda writes. I completely understand how you feel as I've been a Zoro fan for the longest time, and Zoro consistently is held back for now discernable reason. I can't say exactly when Saturn will be allowed to be unleashed, but I'm sure he will be.
Zoro being held back..and lucci becoming a stalling device is just PIS.

Cope.
Luffy 1 shotted Kizaru.
Sleep diffed Lucci.
Next body on his list is Saturn.
Sanji getting action against Kizaru.

Loro gonna need Jinbeis haki against 20 HP Lucci after 13 chapters of stalling.

Keep on coping :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
why is kizaru and lucci still up then.

if the goal was just to push Lucci away then Zoro already beat Lucci when he pushed him from the control room.

Status
Not open for further replies.