Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Now that I think about it, we know the Blackbeard pirates are there since chapter 1079.

So if Augur was already there at that time after the battle against the Heart pirates, that would mean that the Blackbeard pirates were able to cover the two fronts very quickly and indirectly suggesting the battle between Blackbeard pirates and Heart pirates didn't actually last that long.

Probably shortly after the off-panel moment, Blackbeard had already finished the fight

Big respect to Augur by the way. He was on WCI(cover story) that helped the recover the Road Poneglyph copy and Pudding, was in the battle against Heart pirates to recover another, and is now on Egghead. Dude is on a roll lol

Croc get beat by a pre gear luffy and was doing bunch shit in marineford.
It not like we see croc fight some high tiers before marineford either,
Why would Oda waste showing off that lucci has awakening in a cover story when awakening suppose to be a big deal .
No one in hell think Lucci is he pre TS level so why would that downgrade Zoro to pre time skip .
Literally everyone thinks Lucci is a joke. That's why everyone is making fun of this. No one. Not a single soul thinks its cool that Zoro and Lucci are fighting. Every comment, from every type of reader is "what is Zoros problem? Why can't he deal with Lucci? Doesn't he have Acoc?"

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Literally everyone thinks Lucci is a joke. That's why everyone is making fun of this. No one. Not a single soul thinks its cool that Zoro and Lucci are fighting. Every comment, from every type of reader is "what is Zoros problem? Why can't he deal with Lucci? Doesn't he have Acoc?"
Whose everyone? Speak for yourself I've always said Lucci was very powerful and it makes perfect sense for Zoro to struggle with him

C

CensoredbyWG

Imagine Teach waking up like a 100 or 1000 years later or w/e like that ol cliche in anime storylines and hes causing hell MUCH further into the future? Probably more like 1000 years later but I'd hate for One Piece to go down a sequel type route (cough like Boruto) too.
One piece will definitely have a sequel lol, dragon ball manga ended during mid 90s, but toei and the magazine have been milking it ever since.

My personal theory is that Crocodile's utopia will serve as the plot start for the sequel with crocodile being the vilain inside a futuristic real estate mogul way while teach would be EoS of this show again once he wakes up.

As long as it has a loyal fanbase, there will be sequels.

Only problem would be the power system with DFs no longer existing, oda would need to create something New because haki by itself is very boring and predictable.

Every fight would be a dick measuring contest about who's got the strongest haki.

Now that I think about it, we know the Blackbeard pirates are there since chapter 1079.

So if Augur was already there at that time after the battle against the Heart pirates, that would mean that the Blackbeard pirates were able to cover the two fronts very quickly and indirectly suggesting the battle between Blackbeard pirates and Heart pirates didn't actually last that long.

Probably shortly after the off-panel moment, Blackbeard had already finished the fight

Big respect to Augur by the way. He was on WCI(cover story) that helped the recover the Road Poneglyph copy and Pudding, was in the battle against Heart pirates to recover another, and is now on Egghead. Dude is on a roll lol
Other than Law , Heart Pirates are fodder .

Status
Not open for further replies.