Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seraphims are made on King not Kaidou.
And luffy didnt even won with kaido 1v1 lmao.
Give me panels of Zoro and S-Hawk fighting after S-Hawk went the othet way.
Kaidou is above King. So it doesn't matter what are seraphims made of. And seraphims are not just made of King genes.
And Doesn't matter. No one able to do a shit on panel be it Luffy or Zoro or Lucci or Kaku when they took on Bear and Hawk. Only Sanji scratched at surface level.
Luffy fought Kaidou 1 vs 1 majority of time and he 'defeated' him in a 1 vs 1.

I really hope that after this chapter Oda stops using these antagonists as exposition meatbags lol.

Kizaru needs to do something beyond the same weak attempts to killing Bonney, etc. Use awakening or actually move at the speed of light

Saturn actually needs to not get hit and stand up for himself lol. Really hope there is a hybrid to justify his presense here.

Just tired of the expository scenes at the expense of them when they continue to not do anything and still have the same confidence of winning

Zoro Vs Lucci and luffy vs lucci focus mainly on cqc where you can get blized and overpowered if you cant react or arent phyricaly strong enough plus dont excell in martial art. In cqc coa,coo are a murst or you get stomped. Do anyone geniunely see law or kidd giving us a cqc sequence like the one luffy and Zoro are doing with lucci in egghead? I dont think so, they get shigan diffed.

why is @GUI VI banned?
:josad:

Post automatically merged:

Zoro Vs Lucci and luffy vs lucci focus mainly on cqc where you can get blized and overpowered if you cant react or arent phyricaly strong enough plus dont excell in martial art. In cqc coa,coo are a murst or you get stomped. Do anyone geniunely see law or kidd giving us a cqc sequence like the one luffy and Zoro are doing with lucci in egghead? I dont think so, they get shigan diffed.
all zolo fights horrendous bad lmao, what you talking about
its all clang clang clang

Status
Not open for further replies.