Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Who's Who/Perospero can effortlessly block G2 + G3 with his weapon? And he can one shot a distracted Ulti with pure brute force as well?

Sure, I wouldn't automatically put Yamato above King or either Queen but she is clearly stronger than the Flying Six.
And in fact, the Flying Six are only allowed to challenge the Calamities if they are able to capture Yamato - and now we know why it is necessary to show the ability to capture Yamato since she is hella strong as well.
Who's Who is probably around Yamato's level as the strongest F6, in fact Yamato might be tasked as the one to defeat Who's Who during the Battle.

Chapter was great , And hopefully The war starts soon .

Yamato next nakama vibes are strong aside from the pattern mfmm from every part of the see we have the part that she is on the enemy’s crew and helps Luffy like Nami and Robin so big vibe there .

now about Marco going to check the shadow that he saw being pero is to predictable and I don’t see the point why even if pero actualy is that strong is in big disadvantage he is the see against Marco that can fly and take him out easly, so I think should be something else and personally I’d love to be mihawk although Is unlikely maybe is a chance ,
Or could be aokiji Cycling his way there before bb shows up at the end that could be hype .

so all and all 4/5 chapter for me

I mean Weevil it still possible. But why Marco left Sphinx island if he doesnt make sure if Weevil is defeated?

Thats why i put Marine/Navy as my best bet.
Marco wasn't here when Weevil was confronted by the marines and it's certain that the marines didn't manage to beat or capture Weevil.
Though again it's possible that a newspaper pretended otherwise and that Marco took it at face value.

It's too soon for the marines to come imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.