Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
No matter what Jinbe does, he will never get the credit he deserves.

Some people still downgrade him to YC4 despite his feats.

Jinbe's low-mid commander level
+ he able to hold Akainu's power in Marineford pre-timeskip.
Post automatically merged:

He likely was.
Another reason to think that Weevil got away without too much trouble.
Well, if that is ur reason. I can agree with that.

Then, Perospero, Weevil and Marines still hold the biggest possibility regarding to the "Shadow" part.
With Perospero had the most boring one.:gokulaugh:

L

Levi_Ackerman

Yes, he completely blocked a magma punch and wasn't down after that. Plus, he also completely blocked Big mom's named attack which used 2/3 of her strongest homies.

Jinbe's defence is at the Top of commander spectrum.
blocking akainu's simple magma punch is nothing special tbh. Any yonko commander 1-3 can do it.(forget bb) And Jinbei is certainly YC level. But is he at the top of the commander spectrum ? No

Finally Yamato is revealed,
We got all biggest enemies of Beast pirates assembled in one pic (Kaido, All Stars) and having Orochi but Why does that njina leader is there with them (maybe we sleep on him?)
Izo and Kiku interaction was litlle disaspoiment i expected more (as they didn't saw very long time) so for now Law group is doing fine
I hope Oda wont make plot hole with Kanjuro not saying that freaking whole army of enemies are on their way to banquet
Robin is gorgerous, but her interaction with Jinbei is very nice to see
But who was following them?
Page one not getting one shot, I Giving L to everyone who belived it and same thing for Ulti, glad Oda didnt gave us disaspoiment with them

blocking akainu's simple magma punch is nothing special tbh. Any yonko commander can do it.
False. Ace, a Yonkou commander, was totally overwhelmed by a simple magma punch of Akainu while Jinbe managed to block it.

I said Jinbe's Defence is at the top of YC spectrum, not his overall fighting capabilities.

I just have no idea with the people keep sleeping/slandering on Jinbe.:seriously:
Jinbe is a fat, "ugly" fish, that's why he has to be weak, apparently.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
blocking akainu's simple magma punch is nothing special tbh. Any yonko commander 1-3 can do it.(forget bb) And Jinbei is certainly YC level. But is he at the top of the commander spectrum ? No
When Aokiji and Kizaru portrayed to fight with Jozu and Marco respectively, Akainu is the only admiral who portrayed to fight their leader Whitebeard.

So blocking akainu's attack isn't that simple.

L

Levi_Ackerman

False. Ace, a Yonkou commander, was totally overwhelmed by a simple magma punch of Akainu while Jinbe managed to block it.

I said Jinbe's Defence is at the top of YC spectrum, not his overall fighting capabilities.

Jinbe is a fat, "ugly" fish, that's why he has to be weak, apparently.
Ace was totally overwhelmed because of his natural weakness to magma. Also, the reason he got fisted was because he tried to protect luffy.Also, He was exhausted after being chained with sea stone and being kept at impel down for days.

When Aokiji and Kizaru portrayed to fight with Jozu and Marco respectively, Akainu is the only admiral who portrayed to fight their leader Whitebeard.

So blocking akainu's attack isn't that simple.

Name any YC Commander 1-3 from BM pirates , Beasts Pirates , WB pirates or the YC pirates and I will begin on how they can block a punch.

F

Fallen Prince

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/where-did-izo-hide-and-third-guy-mystery.5644/

If you read my theory i made details where izo hide all this time and wano straw hat guy in cover page is playing big role in building the super alliance of Whitebeard + SHP pirates .

-> We need to know why Marco had sudden change of heart ?
-> Oda conveninetly hid the details about pitstop , it is possible marco was convinced by the strawhat person to join the alliance and probably notified about current wano situation which prompted Marco abandon temporarily to protect sphinex island from weevil .

We know Weevil is in spot of trouble with marines but i really dont think that will convince marco to leave the country unless someone convinced about the truth about wano related to opening the border.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Ace was totally overwhelmed because of his natural weakness to magma. Also, the reason he got fisted was because he tried to protect luffy.Also, He was exhausted after being chained with sea stone and being kept at impel down for days.
Ok, the other part isn't important. But this part is very important, you said
Ace was totally overwhelmed because of his natural weakness to magma.
If Ace who had Mera-Mera No Mi got overwhelmed by Akainu, how a person without devil fruit able to hold Akainu's magma punch?

There is no way jinbei is beating Kata,King,Marco or Cracker and his unlimited biscuits soldiers on land.

beckmann would wipe the floor with jinbei probably.

Yasopp and Roo aren't confirmed to be #3 and #4 in strength in the red haired pirates.
So far I am not seeing him winning against any of the Calamities or Sweet Commanders (except Snack) on land.

Status
Not open for further replies.