Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This panel of all the top main villains together looks awesome.:steef:
Only the "Ace" is missing

:myman:

Seriously though, Kaido isn't referenced as the Ace. King is not the highest playing card in most card games. Why isn't there an Ace in this group? Unless of course Yamato is considered this? But I don't think she's stronger than the All Stars
Post automatically merged:

So the silhouette was Izo or not?
Nope, or at least Izo's jacket is not striped.

Marco only dropped off Izo and Neko. The rest of the Guardians are on the ship, likely going to the front entrance. I think if they are going to join late, there has to also be someone else on that ship for Oda to warrant their arrival as being important.

Cool chapter!

I'm glad Oda immediately showed page one and ulti getting back up, capable zoan users are no joke.
Seeing Robin acting the part was amazing lmao

The yamato reveal was neat, although I do feel Oda took some liberties with her design last chapter to make ppl think she was actually a dude :suresure:

Just make her hair became ginger/orange. You will see Nami with horns.:vistalaugh:
NO, I don't see it.
Post automatically merged:

That's some majestic art but I feel like she will be depicted as more muscular ~
I hope so, I want see her with some muscles, Oda will probably Fine tune Yamato a bit more in all ways, Face, hair(looks good but still could be better) Arms, legs... etc.. They looked like twigs part some times and what not.

lol Yamato being into girls would be great and hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.