Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Yamato is emulating Oden based on his logbook we can assume he will join Luffy on the way to Laughtale thus imitating Oden on the whole "sailing with the pk" thing. She also embodies the new generation being the daughter of a Yonko and will mantain the Wano vibe/Spirit on the strawhats ship once they leave Momo and Kinemon behind.

Robin this chapter be like:

Also, damn, Oda! The amount of best girls in this act is astounding! Yamato to add to Ulti & Disguised Robin?! What else is there to say but this:

Carrot, Ulti, and Yamato, just bring them all as new SHs!
This panel of all the top main villains together looks awesome.:steef:
That looks fucking cool, ngl. I was surprised to know Jack is a little bigger than Kaido, but, in all honesty, that's the most intimidating Yonko + 3 YCs lineup in this series.

Chapter was fine, but Yamato's design is some major bullshit.

Oda literally just copy-pasted Nami and put some horns on her head.

This was his chance to create a really cool female character, who can actually fight, looks good and has charisma, and he just dropped the ball again ...
Im sorry man but youre so wrong. Yamato looks nothing like nami. And who cares if her face looks like her. Lots of one piece faces look alike. And her design besides that is amazing

Kaido's daughter is such a big fan of Oden that she turned into a man

I think Oda is just doing this out of spite now. He's so furious that fans hate his self-insert character that he's going to keep going with Oden Piece until the end. Has anyone checked what japs think about Oden?
I agree. Now we have a girl who has turned into a man because she likes Oden so much. Sounds ridiculous. Imo it was already a mistake when Oda downgraded Kaido and didnt allow him to get a clean win over Oden. after Oden scarred him

But Oda follows a clear path and its called Oden wank.

F

Fallen Prince

Im sorry man but youre so wrong. Yamato looks nothing like nami. And who cares if her face looks like her. Lots of one piece faces look alike. And her design besides that is amazing
He is kinda right oda sucks in drawing female character even oda admitted many time in his interview.

She looks way to much like nami . He faced this problem look at rebecca, Girth they literally have face cut of nami.

Nope that fan art is wrong but stay delusional lol
I'm not the one whose delusional. Just because there's a hint of anything remotely similar you chop it up to Clone. Whatever floats your small little boat Mr.
Hell in the small panel she's pulling off her shirt looks like Monet.
Post automatically merged:

He is kinda right oda sucks in drawing female character even oda admitted many time in his interview.

She looks way to much like nami . He faced this problem look at rebecca, Girth they literally have face cut of nami.
Gerd does look like Nami but not Yamato, Not nearly as close as you guys are saying.

Far too much focus is being given on Yamato-Nami comparison. It doesn't matter.

Also, it is really difficult to pull of 50-60 female characters without them being similar.
People are acting as if she's a 1:1 Nami clone, and I've explain and told people that it's not the case, But they can't handle it... It's either they just don't like me or want to admit they're wrong.
Sure too much focus, But let's wait for more panels of Yamato, we literally just got one basically, lets wait a few more weeks/chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.