Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
If lin lin is heading to the stage could it mean that nami, carrot and shinobu have been captured? Overall great chapter, the Yamato reveal was hype
She's going to enter the stage running after Nami and Carrot with her pack of homies.

Seth

โ€Ž
Don't worry guys we are going to endure it.

2 weeks :/

well , the fact that yamato has eventually turned out to be a girl was a TWIST
i suppose there is something more surprising coming up next
considering that yamato follows suit whatever oden sama has done
yamato might well ask luffy for adding her to the mugiwara crew i guess

Seth

โ€Ž
The Yamato reveal was still scintillating even having read the spoilers, and Iโ€™m very much looking forward to her/him eventually joining the SHP...thatโ€™s right, boys! Climb aboard the #Yamato4Nakama train!! :cheers:

Also, this is by far the best panel in the chapter, hands down:
Robin greatness.

My heart says Luffy 1v1s Kaido while Zoro 1v1s Big Mom in an epic swordfight duel harkening back to Zoro vs Ryuma.

My head says Kaido will probably be taken out by a team consisting of Luffy, Zoro and Kid (and maybe even Yamato, Killer, Law, Hiyori?, other supernovae?) while Kizaru rolls in and defeats Big Mom using his awakening.

Halfway between heart and head ? Zoro puts up a good fight but loses. But then Mihawk appears behind Big Mom in a scary way and then proceeds to cut her down with one slash/clash like Zoro vs Mihawk back in East Blue (maybe even breaking Napoleon ?)

Last edited:
pls stop bro. let me dream during the break:josad:. i love OP and it always have special place in my heart but Oda should take some note from SIU on how to treat Women and let everyone shine w/o taking a shot at others:pepemotion:
Post automatically merged:

pls stop bro. let me dream during the break:josad:. i love OP and it always have special place in my heart but Oda should take some note from SIU on how to treat Women and let everyone shine w/o taking a shot at others:pepemotion:
Sorry but I cannot let you dreams crash down too brutally which is why I warn you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.