Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont forget if Jack became YC3 without even having Haki.:finally:
Crocodile doesn’t have Haki and he’s one of the strongest characters. Admittedly he’s a super broken logia who doesn’t really need Haki but still.
Post automatically merged:

Hahaha Ulti is adorable in a way
Again no bounty reveal, and seems like the rest of Law's crew are gonna be forgotten again
Yamato looks... like she's going to be the next straw hat
I wouldn't mind thou, I think

It's the legendary Dogmouth, rival of Dogtooth
looks like a bear to me

So, who do you guys think is the shadow Marco is talking about??

I do NOT think it's Persopero for TWO REASONS:

- There is no reason for Marco to encounter him once again THIS SOON, makes no sense

- The second reason is Perospero is heading to Onigashima thorugh the FRONT door... while Marco took Nekumamushi group and flew all the way to the BACK/Rear entrance, where Law's group was coming from, and they knew that location because of den den mushi

Perospero being the shadow MAKES ZERO SENSE.... location wise, and plot-wise after the previous events for them to meet this soon...

My candidate IS a surprising one, brace yourselves.... It's AOKIJI who's leading a GROUP of marines (Sword) and they are coming on a ship from the entrance that DRAKE is providing them

Why I say Aokiji?????

Inuarashi saying "Snow?"

Maybe it's someone with ability of "coldness/Ice" is around the area and is coming... and don't believe it's Monet LOL, Aokiji being part of sword is a famous theory already, and Drake disappearing lately is very suspecious, feels like he's providing the entrance to a group of people coming from Marines...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
A lot of people speculate that Luffy will have 3 commanders and Zoro will stand above the commanders as Vice-Captain. Sort of like how Whitebeard had Oden in addition to Marco/Jozu/Vista. And I think that’s what he also wanted to do with Ace. Explains why Sanji is a fire/flying type.
Luffy
RH and VC- Zoro
1st commander - Sanji
2nd commander - Yamato
3rd commander - Jinbe

Ez clap

- There is no reason for Marco to encounter him once again THIS SOON, makes no sense

- The second reason is Perospero is heading to Onigashima thorugh the FRONT door... while Marco took Nekumamushi group and flew all the way to the BACK/Rear entrance, where Law's group was coming from, and they knew that location because of den den mushi

Perospero being the shadow MAKES ZERO SENSE.... location wise, and plot-wise after the previous events for them to meet this soon...

My candidate IS a surprising one, brace yourselves.... It's AOKIJI who's leading a GROUP of marines (Sword) and they are coming on a ship from the entrance that DRAKE is providing them

Why I say Aokiji?????

Inuarashi saying "Snow?"

Maybe it's someone with ability of "coldness/Ice" is around the area and is coming... and don't believe it's Monet LOL, Aokiji being part of sword is a famous theory already, and Drake disappearing lately is very suspecious, feels like he's providing the entrance to a group of people coming from Marines...
That would be nice but I don't think that it's Aokiji and the other marines as I think that it's too soon for them to arrive and because the snowy mini atmoshere in Onigashima was already present at the end of Dressrosa arc so I don't think it's caused by Kuzan or Monet or any df user.

That would be nice but I don't think that it's Aokiji and the other marines as I think that it's too soon for them to arrive and because the snowy mini atmoshere in Onigashima was already present at the end of Dressrosa arc.
That's true, but it was strange that Oda focused on the "Oh, it's snow part" like it's out of place to mention that when they are infiltrating, don't you think?

but anyway, who do you think as a candidate (Outside of Perospero) because as I mentioned before, it cannot be Perospero since they are in the Rear back and Perorin is in front NOT back

beckmann would wipe the floor with jinbei probably.
Agreed. Beckmann is Yonko level according to a databook statement. And he made Kizaru stop attacking Luffy. The same Kizaru who, let’s face it, clearly had the upper hand against Whitebeard.

My yuri hope is there :shocking:
Isn’t Nami into girls ? Cough cough... Kalifa

Last edited:

Why I say Aokiji?????

Inuarashi saying "Snow?"

Flampe or moriah

That's true, but it was strange that Oda focused on the "Oh, it's snow part" like it's out of place to mention that when they are infiltrating, don't you think?

but anyway, who do you think as a candidate (Outside of Perospero) because as I mentioned before, it cannot be Perospero since they are in the Rear back and Perorin is in front NOT back
It is possible that it's marines as you said but I have doubts about it, not that I think that the marines won't come to Wano but that it's rather too soon for them to show up in masse.
Some said that it's Moria shadow Doppelman as a way to say that Moria will take part in Kaido's downfall to finally avenge his crew. I do think it's possible but unlikely.
I also think it's possible that it's Edward Weevil and Ms Bakkin who found their way to Wano to chase after Luffy or Marco.

Or maybe it's CP-0 agents who returned to respond to Orochi's terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.