Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yes I do not want to see Yamato join the crew; her becoming an ally and possible member of the Grand Fleet later sure but not a crewmate.
I'm conflicted on the on end I would like her in the crew but on the other end I don't like her personality.

She's dumber female version of Oden.

@Ravagerblade don't hate me for this but I find it hard to like characters that are following someone's footsteps too closely.

I'm conflicted on the on end I would like her in the crew but on the other end I don't like her personality.

She's dumber female version of Oden.

@Ravagerblade don't hate me for this but I find it hard to like characters that are following someone's footsteps too closely.
This is literally her first chapter of her character and starting of its arc, I very much doubt she will stay the same... the fact that you guys don't think this far is disheartening.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Plus her design is not unique enough, she basically looks like Nami with her being just bigger, a different hair and eyes colors and horns like so many girls who have the same face and eyes shape than Nami's.
Now that I think of it she said that she wants to fulfill Oden's wish but I can see her being problematic when alliance start to fight Kaido.

I don't think she despises Kaido this much too let someone kill her father.

Now that I think of it she said that she wants to fulfill Oden's wish but I can see her being problematic when alliance start to fight Kaido.

I don't think she despises Kaido this much too let someone kill her father.
I have also the feeling that despite her strength she'll end up being recaptured by her father's crew and brought before him for her betrayal and his very special announcement .

I do not think that she fits in the Straw Hats in terms of personnality and aspirations right now nor that her dream of becoming Oden really belongs in the Straw Hats unless she develops another better dream that really fits within the crew.
That's what I mean, she will be getting a character arc she will probably change seeing as Red scabbards aren't dead nor is Momo and Hiyori. Her arc might go past them and into exploring her as a character all to her own.
Post automatically merged:

Plus her design is not unique enough, she basically looks like Nami with her being just bigger, a different hair and eyes colors and horns like so many girls who have the same face and eyes shape than Nami's.
She may have some similarities but it's not 1 to 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.