Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are acting as if she's a 1:1 Nami clone, and I've explain and told people that it's not the case, But they can't handle it... It's either they just don't like me or want to admit they're wrong.
Sure too much focus, But let's wait for more panels of Yamato, we literally just got one basically, lets wait a few more weeks/chapters.
No i dont dislike you and i think you wrong not me lmao

Well now reading it from my laptop it was really the best chapter since a long time
new info , action and character epicness

Just that line up in one picture , the picture nearly exploded too much to handle

amazing maybe the new editor wanted to make some significant changes

also finally some action Luffy uses his brain and doesnt really trust her first damn that clash Oda really knows how to draw fight scenes Yamato sucker punched a flying six and blocked gear 3 a feat Cracker did
Yamato is def executive level

And that clash

Finally Oda spices up this boring arc

I can't get my eyes off King.

He is so fucking small xD

Oda is really inconsistent with the heights.

Basically Jack is taller than Big Mom now.
True I take his heights more as approximations, round up round down. I only know that Jack is taller than all the commanders, but I believe King and Queen are the same height and not much shorter than Kaido, I'd have to check again, there is depth perception to consider as well.

I'm not the one whose delusional. Just because there's a hint of anything remotely similar you chop it up to Clone. Whatever floats your small little boat Mr.
Hell in the small panel she's pulling off her shirt looks like Monet.
Post automatically merged:

Gerd does look like Nami but not Yamato, Not nearly as close as you guys are saying.
Huh?
Put Nami in Yamato's outfit and you get ... Yamato.
Her entire look is just a perfect copy of Nami, with two horns added on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.