Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few things I realized/hope for:

- Denjiro and Kinemon should be meeting up with the 7 scabbards (including Izo) at this rear entrance. Neat! We should get a double spread of all 9 soon!

- Chopper/Usopp (in the tank) and Franky/Brook (with the cycle) should meet up at this same entrance as well to make General Franky! (Franky mentions this to chopper In like 979). My guess is they'll take that 2nd rear entrance towards the bottom.

- Before this however, both groups may or may not encounter Who's Who and/or Sasaki.

- Nami/Carrot/Shinobu about to end up directly on the main stage being chased by BM, gonna be Chaos

- Jinbe/Robin of course were the last to leave, yet the first to arrive and infiltrate lol.

- That mystery shadow following them has not been seen since oddly enough.

- Sanji is definitely going to save Momo. He's been MIA and I feel like this is why he's been MIA for so long already.

- Where the fuck are Caribou, X Drake, Hiyori, Tama and Tengu? The later 3 not being present is leading me to believe this "New Onigashima" tactic will mean transforming mainland Wano into something worse and bringing the fights back there.

- The person talking to Marco/Neko in 982 might have not been Izo. This person had a striped pattern jacket, while Izo's jacked is solid black with a different design on the back. We need to see more of Izo. This jacked, very interestingly matches the person talking to Crocus at the twin capes.

- Consequently, Marco ONLY took Izo and Neko to the rear entrance. The Guardians were left on the ship, so they will arrive late (as with the rest of Law's crew), but what if that mystery person is with them and arrives late too? Umpteenth hour sort of arrival. We'll see.

- Marco going back to inspect the "shadow" he saw probably means he will encounter something else aside from Pero. Perhaps the BMP following after him or some other unknown force.

- I sort of still hope an "Ace" exists within the crew. Longshot but we'll see.

- I'm also very much in the mode that Oda will do a massive triple join by the end of the arc: Jinbe, Carrot and Yamato. We need to see how the later 2 fight and receive focus in this arc, but I'm feeling the crew will be complete and it will be 12 members (maybe 13 if Vivi joins again later). At worst, Jinbe and Yamato. Yamato definitely is giving off next crewmate vibes.
everything sounds awesome except the carrot part. Now u guys are getting a bigger and better tits pls let go of that furry bunny!

Yamato's quote on Luffy on how he hasn't been serious at all says a lot. It seems Yamato really knocked out Ulti but she recovered fast, Luffy also stunned Page One back into human form, cool.

There is no Samurai anywhere near the execution of Momo, Luffy, Kid and Zoro already went past the stage too, they are all on Kaido's castle which is empty now. This leaves us with Sanji (gone on his own mission), Nami, Carrot, Jinbe, Robin and maybe Usopp and Chopper who are on their way.
I am going to speculate a lot now, Momo will actually save himself as on his words even though he was clearly lying but that won't be enough, then he will literally disappear because Sanji will get him and leave and that will leave us with two hunts, the alliance (Luffy and Kid) hunting for Kaido and the beast pirates hunting Yamato and Momo the matchups will be given in that way because everyone will spread on Onigashima's entirety.

As for Yamato does he really plan on beating his dad or he just wants him and Orochi out of Wano?
By the end of Wano 3 new strawhats will join, Jinbe, Carrot and Yamato.

awesome chapter!

Man, Jack is bigger than Kaido?!
I also liked that comment from the fodder, saying that Kaido's presence makes the mood heavy. I also thought about that way before. He is a really intimidating mofo.

So Yamato is a girl. Nice! I never saw this coming. I just hope she remains badass and doesn't turn into another damsel in distress like it usualy happens in One Piece. But with those ambitions, Oden's will and all, I think this time Oda is going on a different routine.

I like how some are saying Yamato is too strong to be a Strawhat yet we have Jimbe, a former Shochibukai AS a Strawhat.

Let’s not forget his feats of fighting Ace for a few days and blocking Big Mom.
No matter what Jinbe does, he will never get the credit he deserves.

Some people still downgrade him to YC4 despite his feats.

Jinbe's low-mid commander level

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Marco wasn't here when Weevil was confronted by the marines and it's certain that the marines didn't manage to beat or capture Weevil.
Though again it's possible that a newspaper pretended otherwise and that Marco took it at face value.

It's too soon for the marines to come imo.
So, Marco got tricked by fake news?

Because when we see Weevil got surrounded in certain island, its just some random marines and we dont see any heavyhitter from the navy side.

C

critical mindset

No matter what Jinbe does, he will never get the credit he deserves.

Some people still downgrade him to YC4 despite his feats.

Jinbe's low-mid commander level
Jimbei Yc4 :ronalaugh:
OILER]]
It didn't travel "150km", that’s a grave exaggeration and misprint lol, but it did in fact cover almost the entire radius of fishman island itself, which is full of bedrock structures that got completely destroyed on impact by this attack![/SPOILER]

Jimbei treats that attack like that of a novice when he deflects it with his own dito

Jimbei's watershot >> Mihawk's yoru

Status
Not open for further replies.