Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, I think it’s pretty ridiculous people are coping over the fact Zoro is weaker than his captain.

bro is number two for a reason
People want to say it was like Ray and Roger but the stupid thing about that is we have no idea how strong roger was compare to ray .
Ray is strong but for all we know Roger was whole other monster above him .
But some people think Ray and Roger were close so they think luffy and Zoro close when that has not been that case for any other groups in the manga .

Teach vs Imu ftw, fuck Guffy.
No, Teach is going for Pluton and other ancient weapons, case of Plot. To complete Joy Boy plan you need all ancient weapons, while there will be no reason to make Luffy after Raftel go for Weapons. So Teach is gathering Ancient Weapons for the sake of Luffy and the final war against Imu

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
LMAOOOOOOOOOO

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
:crazwhat:

@nik87 the Lik

YOUR BOY IS A CLOWN.

GUCCI CALLING HIM KING OF DRAG DOWN

:leohah::youcraz:
Lucci can call him whatever he wants. How does that help you change the fact that Zoro is stronger than Luffy? :sanmoji:

I'm just waiting for @nik87 to see if he will use your excuse verbatum or come up with one of his own concoction to keep Zoro at Admiral level..

:broocry::rosismile::cheers:
I dont use excuses, Rootie-chin.
P.S. Green smoke isnt KOH, you simply dont know what KOH is. :catlewd:

Saturn won‘t come out of this incident ,and BB pirates in form of Catherina Devon will be taking advantage of this .
Of course they have interest in Saturns power :milaugh:

Still Devon infiltrating Marie Joa probably won‘t be going to be a huge success ,BB probably doesn‘t know about Imu for now ,so they won‘t take him into account.
BB having the same goal as Rocks is not that suprising but now we know that for a fact .

Status
Not open for further replies.