Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is a 100, Zoro is a 98. But Luffy has a natural weakness to swords. It would be an
extreme diff fight anyway, Luffy will keep fighting until his last breath, but the one with the stronger willpower will win, which in this case is Zoro
Yeah Luffy got slash weakness tbut I wouldn't say Zoro is 98,not when G5 coc coating exists along with island level attacks like Bajrang.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Yet he says to lucci he ain't the one controlling how long the fight is which you ignore.

If lucci goes down to one named attack then we will see what you say.
I'll say good job Zoro. I already think he's going to win. Im just making fun of ztards because you've all been saying that it was a neg diff when according to ZORO HIMSELF he's struggling

I mean, its pretty obvious based on the scenes we got this week and the dialogue pew shared that Zoro will end that fight very soon. Oda is absolutely gearing up for the crew to meet down below on the ship.

All you need to do is follow the puzzle pieces layed out already..

Zoro praises his opps toughness and says that he's in a hurry.
But he is still not using his final attacks to finish the fight easily😭
Now Jinbei chan is on his way to land a blow on Lucci and intervene this fight lol:steef:
What Zoro fans read:
Zoro: You're quite weak...not huff...I'm not really in a hurry here...no exhausting sounds...
Lucci: HAA COUGH HUFF COUGH...That's Right! That's the line that belongs to the strongest man on earth, Roronoa! A Chad like you is saving everybody right now, because you are holding me off, who is stronger than Kizaru, am i wrong?! You're just a group that is carried by you Roronoa and Strawhat a little. As long as you're stil here, i can't do anything to your comrades...COUGH HUFF COUGH HAA
Zoro: You make it sound like I am the one controlling the time of this fight, Rob Lucci! That's right!

I mean, its pretty obvious based on the scenes we got this week and the dialogue pew shared that Zoro will end that fight very soon. Oda is absolutely gearing up for the crew to meet down below on the ship.

All you need to do is follow the puzzle pieces layed out already..
I imagine there’ll be a big clash between awakened Rokuogan and at this point maybe KoH 3 billion worlds?

The fight lasted less than one round of G5 and it's recovery time—that's not 30 minutes. Zoro implied he was about to end the fight, to which, Lucci replied that he couldn't get to leave with his crew, for which, Zoro told him he wasn't the one in control of the fight. I don't know how you're trying to work around that. Zoro's stuck with Lucci for the sake of stalling just like Zoro vs. Kyoshiro.
I don’t know what more can be said, the situation is cleared up with their dialogue, Zoro is in a hurry but Lucci is tough

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'll say good job Zoro. I already think he's going to win. Im just making fun of ztards because you've all been saying that it was a neg diff when according to ZORO HIMSELF he's struggling
So if zoro can keep lucci down in one attack while not using koh or asura and not even 3 swords right now

Yet g5 luffys peak 3 named attacks and lucci is fine

If zoro wins in one attack then you are finished

Status
Not open for further replies.