Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Zoro fans read:
Zoro: You're quite weak...not huff...I'm not really in a hurry here...no exhausting sounds...
Lucci: HAA COUGH HUFF COUGH...That's Right! That's the line that belongs to the strongest man on earth, Roronoa! A Chad like you is saving everybody right now, because you are holding me off, who is stronger than Kizaru, am i wrong?! You're just a group that is carried by you Roronoa and Strawhat a little. As long as you're stil here, i can't do anything to your comrades...COUGH HUFF COUGH HAA
Zoro: You make it sound like I am the one controlling the time of this fight, Rob Lucci! That's right!
:risiup::ihaha:

oh interesting
care to explain
Already did here:

I assume Oda will dedicate 1 or maybe 2 chapters to pull the crew down to Fabriophase. You can see this very chapter:

- Brook is just sliding with the ship and its a gag with him drinking tea because he knows he cant stop it from falling lol
- Nami, Usopp, Robin, Stussy?, and Chopper are all at the edge of the island, conveniently where the ship probably is heading
- Jinbe went to get Zoro (to lead him so he doesnt get lost lol)
- Zoro's fight with Lucci clearly is going to end very soon based on the dialogue Pew shared. I do expect him wipe Lucci quickly because of it.

Basically, Zoro will win, Jinbe will pick him up, and everyone will jump on the Sunny last minute for an entrance similar to this (before that Sanji and Luffy probably will fight Kizaru a bit first):

This will prompt Kizaru or Saturn to call back the VAs to the island and start matchups. I am feeling this one lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don’t know what more can be said, the situation is cleared up with their dialogue, Zoro is in a hurry but Lucci is tough
I did not say he isn't tough; I said Zoro's the one in control of the fight unlike what Lucci's saying, which is what Zoro implied in his last dialogue. While it's not a walk in the park, Zoro is the one who decides the duration of the battle.

Nah @YonkoGodLuffy where s my man
Needing lanji s help to deal with 2hp kizaru
Is goofy this garbage man?
Huh? Luffy packing 2 top tiers and Sanji just defending a near dead old man from cheap shots, and Loro needing Jinbeis help to beat 0.1% Lucci after receiving help from Luffy + Stussy + Seraphim +seastone :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:The only garbage I see here is Loro:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:If next chapter Sanji ends up bringing Vegapunk back to the ship whilst Luffy 1v2s Kizaru and Saturn and Loro 2v1s with Jinbei against Lucci then Lorotards are truly gonna be finished (even more then they already are):suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.