Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Zoro fans read:
Zoro: You're quite weak...not huff...I'm not really in a hurry here...no exhausting sounds...
Lucci: HAA COUGH HUFF COUGH...That's Right! That's the line that belongs to the strongest man on earth, Roronoa! A Chad like you is saving everybody right now, because you are holding me off, who is stronger than Kizaru, am i wrong?! You're just a group that is carried by you Roronoa and Strawhat a little. As long as you're stil here, i can't do anything to your comrades...COUGH HUFF COUGH HAA
Zoro: You make it sound like I am the one controlling the time of this fight, Rob Lucci! That's right!
:gokulaugh:

I did not say he isn't tough; I said Zoro's the one in control of the fight unlike what Lucci's saying, which is what Zoro implied in his last dialogue. While it's not a walk in the park, Zoro is the one who decides the duration of the battle.
How come Zoro is the one who decides the duration when he’s the one in a hurry, but couldn’t get past him all this time

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
So if zoro can keep lucci down in one attack while not using koh or asura and not even 3 swords right now

Yet g5 luffys peak 3 named attacks and lucci is fine

If zoro wins in one attack then you are finished
I don't give a shit about dumb ass powerscaling logic. Luffy beat him fucking around and sleeping. Zoro's huffing and puffing, bruised up, and complaining about how long its taking. I'm using his words from the manga, they mean more than stupid ass internet scaling.

Huh? Luffy packing 2 top tiers and Sanji just defending a near dead old man from cheap shots, and Loro needing Jinbeis help to beat 0.1% Lucci after receiving help from Luffy + Stussy + Seraphim +seastone :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:The only garbage I see here is Loro:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:If next chapter Sanji ends up bringing Vegapunk back to the ship whilst Luffy 1v2s Kizaru and Saturn and Loro 2v1s with Jinbei against Lucci then Lorotards are truly gonna be finished (even more then they already are):suresure::suresure:
2 swords zoro>>>g5
Luffy needs help vs kiz

What a sad day for goofy fans

I mean he gave you an example of what an animal attack does and it seems objectively mediocre, why would Kizaru's animal attack be so much stronger?
Because he didn't.

He posted a pic of Akainu, but got the attack wrong lol. Also, it was disingenuous too, since the attack, the Ryusei Kazan, was an area attack that did a lot of damage and was not even directed at WB.

Kuzan's was, but ice is weak to fire, no haki was involved, so naturally got neutralized.

And the funny thing is my point was not even that: I said that Kizaru have still a lot to show, since their animal move is usually entry level (I even said that) and is usually used soon, but in Luffy vs Kizaru we did not even get to see it.
In other words, we are discussing about the bare surface of Kizaru's repertoire for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.