Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not act like Pheasant Beak only seemed weak because of Ace.
Right now I think an attack like that could have a totally different impact, especially used with haki.

But that was not my point still. These "animal moves" are not at all the best of admirals, but are used, often not much after the beginning, when the fight is interesting. This time we didn't even get there.
In other words, Kizaru has a lot to show, because as of now he did not show almost anything.

People are crazy
Everyone knows that I am not a fan of Zorro
I see 2 reasons why Jimbe went to Zoro
1 Help with Zoro's routing
2 Saying a hype sentence for Zoro, which will be a huge W
The next 5-10 chapters will be an interesting debate between Sanji and Zoro fans:myman:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That is not how it works. Zoro is not in control of the fight just because he said so, what he is saying is not the word of god, but an answer to Lucci who is claiming to be the winner at the end. They are trash talking each other.
So, if lucci says something then we should outright take it at face value

But if zoro says something then it doesn't matter

That's hypocrisy bro

You are the last person to quote me when just few mins ago you were saying zoro not going all out is not fact....
Yep it's not a fact untill it's confirmed coz the majority of fight was offscreened.
But If Zoro defeats Lucci in the next chapter with only one attack and proves that he indeed was holding back, I would give you my heartfelt apology and hold my L.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
That's what he's doing. Actions speak louder than words.
Alright but he still said what he said and I'll take his own words at face value that ODA wrote more than what his riders on the internet say about him

Lmao

I really think the marines will run away with their tails between their legs, Saturn will just teleport away saying f*ck this bullsh*t and Kizaru will order everyone to retreat from Egghead.

Status
Not open for further replies.