Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro praises his opps toughness and says that he's in a hurry.
But he is still not using his final attacks to finish the fight easily😭
Now Jinbei chan is on his way to land a blow on Lucci and intervene this fight lol:steef:
Well, they are simply close enough in level that one can not beat the other with ease without excerting themselves a bit. It's an interesting case where Lucci is stalling Zoro, hoping Kizaru and Saturn mops up on their end. At the same time Zoro is keeping Lucci honest so the others can do business before the escape.

But where as we know Zoro still is in Gear 3 and has yet to whip out bandana, Ashura or AdCoC his opponent has not shown that he has more gears. So when Lucci says Zoro is an anchor holding back the ship, Zoro is saying he is only acting as an anchor until the captain says they are ready to sail. And when he gets the signal he will simply haul up the anchor allowing the ship to sail (and Lucci to be defeated).

Remember this, pal?

It's all nice and dandy now, but make sure your future apologies would be just as loud as your slander now.
I don't need apologies when the feats of Lucci blocking Zoro barehanded are already out.
Unfortunately aCoC is needed so that Zoro stops massaging Lucci's hand...pathetic.

And this was supposed to be a low diff fight in the first place.

kizaru said the least he can do is take luffy and sanjis heads...this confirms that matchup
also means he is gonna focus on the fight instead of vegapunk now

Huge admiral W

also bonney vs saturn is confirmed after luffy teaching boneny how to properly do a nika attack

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Alright but he still said what he said and I'll take his own words at face value that ODA wrote more than what his riders on the internet say about him

Lmao
You'll take his words
But won't take his actions and what oda has drawn lmfao fucking exposed your loser ass

kizaru said the least he can do is take luffy and sanjis heads...this confirms that matchup
also means he is gonna focus on the fight instead of vegapunk now

Huge admiral W

also bonney vs saturn is confirmed after luffy teaching boneny how to properly do a nika attack
Lol sugoi.

They are literally carrying Bonney AWAY from Saturn

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
lmao he said it in heart while his eyes all white, oh also you cant just say thing in the middle unconciousness, you can also dream about find one piece you know, cant believe i have to explain this basic to you..
He said the same thing pre skip when hit by g3 and kept fighting.
Debunked

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't need apologies when the feats of Lucci blocking Zoro barehanded are already out.
Unfortunately aCoC is needed so that Zoro stops massaging Lucci's hand...pathetic.

And this was supposed to be a low diff fight in the first place.
Still better than a YC2 blocking your laser in his base form

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I did not say he isn't tough; I said Zoro's the one in control of the fight unlike what Lucci's saying, which is what Zoro implied in his last dialogue. While it's not a walk in the park, Zoro is the one who decides the duration of the battle.
Sorry, how exactly is he controlling the duration of the fight? He said he wanted to end it quickly, but it wasn't ended quickly. It's prolonged. That's the opposite of controlling the duration. Lucci is controlling the duration by making Zoro work for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.