Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter looks insanely good! I can’t wait to read the translations. Usopp talking with the giants makes my heart happy! I just know we are going to Elbaf!

I have a feeling that Zoro vs Lucci won’t end until 1111 because Oda has a numbers obsession. I thought that was a meme, but I think there’s some truth to that.

In Wano, Luffy and Zoro faced down Kaido and Big Mom together! Now Luffy and Sanji are facing down Kizaru and Saturn!! Both of Luffy’s wings are looking like yonko commanders!!!

Also Sanji blocking Kizaru’s laser beam was cool! But I can’t believe he was serious when he talked about the power of love!

I love how Van Auger can be everywhere! I can’t wait to see what they are going to do next!

Remember this, pal?

It's all nice and dandy now, but make sure your future apologies would be just as loud as your slander now.
:suresure:Yeah
He only took down Apoo because Drake pressured him... a sneak attack

Apoo was handling both when he was focused on both
When zoro started doozing off and talking to Queen... that's when his focus was only Drake

Comeback when Zoro overcomes Lucci's non hakied guard

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I enjoy the slander. I don't need anyone to tell me that the fighter Luffy wasted in half a chapter is losing to his right hand man.
That Lucci made it this far is what causes this outrage.
Oh trust me, lucci making this far is outrageous even for us..

I already said, this definitely make zoro look stupid AF.

But I still won't bet against zoro

That is not how it works. Zoro is not in control of the fight just because he said so, what he is saying is not the word of god, but an answer to Lucci who is claiming to be the winner at the end. They are trash talking each other.
Zoro didn't even say "I'm in control"
He's just telling Lucci to stop thinking that he's controlling this battle

He wouldn't say "I'm in hurry" if he was controlling the battle
Someone in hurry would finish the battle fast or dominate at least

Zoro already used koh or green smoke mode whatever you want to call it during the start of the fight. The reason he’s using 2 swords is likely just because he’s trying to reserve as much haki as he can
So when he builds up more haki he’ll enter koh again and finish Lucci

Hopefully jinbe isn’t the one to take out Lucci so maybe his role would be to carry an exhausted zoro back to the rest of the crew

Status
Not open for further replies.