How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They've been fighting for 2 years now, how can it be a one shot lmao

Zoro fans decide again when a battle starts
:milaugh:
In Wano we had ZBoys saying: ZKK was going to happen, downplaying King, Zoro isn't going to fight King, Zoro is going to quickly and easily defeat King, Zoro is going to defeat King and then kill Kaido.

And now in Egghead we have: Zoro is going to defeat Kizaru, downplaying Lucci, Zoro is going to one shot or low diff Lucci, Zoro is going to off screen Lucci.

I wonder what crazy stuff these ZBoys are going to say during the Elbaf arc?:zorothink:

Did he use one attack ?
Yes. The one he took the leg with. Everything before that doesn't count.
Yea cuz 2 sword, CoA Zoro (the version which fought Kamazou lmfaoo) not stomping Lucci the same way Gear 5 Luffy did is a real let down indeed.

How will Zori-bros ever recover from this:josad:
Wasn't Jinbe supposed to find a defeated body in this very chapter ?

Zoro fans went from Lucci getting low diffed to Lucci getting off-screened to Zoro beating him in 1111.

Now we have to entertain cope like saying the entire fight so far actually doesn't count as one until Zoro fans say so.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
My fav is doing quite well. Has yet to be touched by anyone that isn't the Yonkou, can't say the same for the Hax merchant that was humiliated and made fun of by YC's in this very chapter.

Just stick to stanning Gigabeard bro that's your winning horse.
I always place bet on right horse and your best bet is to do the same....

Don't go down too much with zoro because it might come biting pretty hard..

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Zoro fans went from Lucci getting low diffed to Lucci getting off-screened to Zoro beating him in 1111.

Now we have to entertain cope like saying the entire fight so far actually doesn't count as one until Zoro fans say so.
So he didn't use one attack

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Who said zoro was gonna win in 2 swords without even making an attack ?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Idgaf about @Fleet Leader Fenaker 's delusions.

Count the number of pages Oda has actually drawn for the Lucci v. Zoro fight. I'll wait lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.