Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the bros saying Lucci isn't allowing Zoro win, what'll be your answer if Zoro suddenly activates a power that he hasn't been using and ends up putting down Lucci while Lucci could do nothing about it? Will you still pretend like Lucci's the one preventing him from activating Haki? Lmao
Some of these people act like they're new. Zoro has pulled this similar charade with multiple other characters, even when the situation was serious. It's pretty obvious that Zoro is holding himself back severely through multiple means, with him not using Three-Sword Style being the most obvious. Can't wait to see the slanderers move goal posts as soon as Zoro makes quick work of Lucci.

Thanks for showing consideration.

But I feel good knowing atleast my fav didn't get portrayed as a butler and than saw his laser get blocked by a normal kick from yc2 ...

I hope you are okay... can't wait for you to say zoro is near sanji level :smoothy:
My fav is doing quite well. Has yet to be touched by anyone that isn't the Yonkou, can't say the same for the Hax merchant that was humiliated and made fun of by YC's in this very chapter.

Just stick to stanning Gigabeard bro that's your winning horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.