Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You cannot make Zoro defeating Lucci out to be a W. Nobody needs to apologise but Zoro fans. This fight was supposed to be a comparison between Zoro and his captain and we now know where he stands.

That Zoro ends up winning is the minimum expectation we can have, sad that we're even entertaining this.

Massaging Lucci's hand is a nice bonus though
Yea cuz 2 sword, CoA Zoro (the version which fought Kamazou lmfaoo) not stomping Lucci the same way Gear 5 Luffy did is a real let down indeed.

How will Zori-bros ever recover from this:josad:

How is it that Lucci looks like his in better condition then Loro after running through a gauntlet? Loro hasn't even been able to scratch Lucci in 13 chapters. I'm convinced now, Loro is collapsing after barely beating Lucci and Jinbei is carrying him out of there :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
I mean in comparison, his captain after fighting everybody and there mothers, facetanking a head explosion, eyetanking Kizarus lasers:

Odens haki and spirit really was carrying Loro in Wano because without it this bum ain't even Killer level. But I guess he had a bum for a master who's best feat is running away from people and cutting a ice block, Luffy needs to send this bum ass to Vista for retraining lmfaooo:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

Status
Not open for further replies.