How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's the cope! There it is.

The strawhats are winning.

Stop that.
I didn't say they weren't winning. Neither of these fights are going to be substantial enough to constitute the big all-out fight you guys want. Saturn and Kizaru will be knocked back until everyone gets out on the Sunny or the giants' ship and then that'll be it. That's obviously what's happening.

I didn't say they weren't winning. Neither of these fights are going to be substantial enough to constitute the big all-out fight you guys want. Saturn and Kizaru will be knocked back until everyone gets out on the Sunny or the giants' ship and then that'll be it. That's obviously what's happening.
No they are absolutely stomping the shit out of the marines.

Remember. Something that shocks the world happens.

They aren't just running away.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
"Saturn won't enter egghead"
"He's not a fighter"
"They are running away"
"Kuma will beat him"

Every single one of those were wrong
Oh really now? This one was wrong? Do tell, lmfao

At this point in previous arcs, Luffy has already stated out loud that he intended to fight his enemies about 6 months ago. But 6 months ago Luffy said we were going to use hostages to escape, and there’s never been a different narrative presented. Lol

Where is Luffy’s “wait guys, let me beat these guys!” Moment?

For 1 panel
After saturn arrrived he was shown with no wado on his mouth since then it was off screen
So he turned CoC off just for sport? To play with Lucci for 1 hour while his crew got potentially demolished by an Admiral and the Marine meanwhile?:suresure:
It's pretty obvious that he can't keep KoH activated for too long and now he's recovering.
Next time we see them he will probably go KoH again and finish off Lucci (best case scenario, so you guys better hope that Jimbe doesn't interfere :myman:)

Status
Not open for further replies.