ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1107: I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Is it me or the G5 Luffy panels were damn good, It felt like he also wasn't all happy go lucky like we were told in the spoilers.
He was smiling but it all felt like it was being forced and the punches he delivered had a good emotional and serious weight behind them ...... Will G5 actually improve ?!
:kayneshrug:OR will it be once again a ONE TIME improvement ... find next on INCONSISTENT FCKIN ODA.

Did you notice that the only crew that each member has a specific goal (like the SH) are the BB pirates?

Beast Pirates just want Kaido succending in whatever he wanted
BM pirates are just afraid of Big Mom
RH doesnt seem that each member of the crew has a specific goal
The BB pirates are also the only ones who act like a military. Sure they have a base of operations, but they’re not just following teach around. They’re doing their own things

I kind of doubt it, especially since Saturn's coming back very soon.
And I don't see Luffy needing Sanji's help for Kizaru.
Doubt all you want lol, im just showing you the reality of all keyframes used in this story lol. This is 1 example of hundreds that already exist in One Piece.

All this suggests is they will fight for an unspecified amount of time, thats it. It was used back in 1090 when Luffy and Kizaru clashed as well. Luffy has not had this with Saturn (yet, and he might).