ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1107: I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
It changes everything tell me now how zoro was going all out against Lucci this whole time after this or that zoro couldn't end things on his terms
He's in a hurry and the fight's still happening. All i've ever said. You have no argument against that. hop off already

Zoro fans are eating well. While the haters took major Ls this chapter.

Luffy's still hasn't beat Kizaru.

Luffy's G5 attacks didn't effect Saturn anymore than Kuma, Franky or Bonnie attacks.

Sanji once again relied on Dr. Vegapunk boots (technology) to block Kizaru's attack.

Zoro is easily handling awakening Lucci with just 2 swords. He never used KoH/ACoC or name techniques. Lucci acknowledged he can't beat Zoro. All he can do is stall him for a short time. Even Yamato could stall Kaido for some time.

I can't believe Lucci was begging Zoro to give up.

:milaugh:

Doubt all you want lol, im just showing you the reality of all keyframes used in this story lol. This is 1 example of hundreds that already exist in One Piece.

All this suggests is they will fight for an unspecified amount of time, thats it. It was used back in 1090 when Luffy and Kizaru clashed as well. Luffy has not had this with Saturn (yet, and he might).
I feel like Luffy is gonna fight Saturn in the sky

key for me is Bonney and Kuma both left

if Saturn was gonna fight Luffy now they'd be here to see his defeat