ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1107: I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
You are not ready for the most hilariously debaucherous, heinous, degenerate and epic double spread of him using the Gura Gura to quake her cheeks and shake the island too, ZEHAHAHA!

She can use those transforming powers to "great effect" too then!:

Pragmatically though, she might wanna seduce Teach to "ride" on his success and reap the benefits though, since she can transform herself, she can make herself as desirable for him as he would like and thus as beautiful/sexy and such lol. She can become whoever he fantasises about.

And now I apologise for leaving you all with those mental images lmfao.

:sanjismug::pepecroc::beanmean::usosmug::zehaha:

Pretty good chapter.

Is this it? Has Oda finally remembered that Usopp exists? Please, let Elbaf Usopp be a success.

Brook‘s slip and slide on the Sunny is legit cracking me up, I think it’s been a really funny gag, and not overused.

We finally cut back to Zoro vs Lucci and... absolutely nothing has changed since the last time we saw it. Thrilling. The dialogue makes it seem like it’ll be coming to an end soon at least. The main disappointment with it is that it could be a really cool fight if Oda wanted to actually show it, but there’s been zero choreography of the very little we’ve actually seen. And I still think it’ll just be Zoro winning with the first hit we see, I doubt we’ll actually get a Zoro vs Lucci chapter.

Luffy’s got his hit on Saturn, which was nice. Saturn took it reasonably well to boot.

I didn’t really care about Sanji blocking the laser last chapter, but it got some cooler panelling this time. I’m going to pretend not to have seen the power of paedophil- sorry, love comment.

I do wonder though, is it actually the boots? Oda did point out that it shouldn’t be possible, and the exo-skeleton doesn’t really change that. Mostly I wonder because Franky sadly seems to be leaving, so the light gloves aren’t going to him. Is the same tech in the boots and that’s how it working, or is it just the exoskeleton?

And the week of Auger continues. The World. Damn, my beloved Blackbeard will put his fat ass on that empty throne. Three RPs, the means to translate them, a plan to blackmail his way into Mariejois, a subordinate to impress a Gorosei, and his mysterious lineage. The man is putting in the work.

It also further implies that Saturn is not making it out of here alive, because it’s Devon needs to impersonate him.

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear

3 wonderful goats right here, snow leopards are so cool too.

@Roo @park_min young @Bepo D. Bear

It feels really good to see these two again after what happened to them. Hopefully his crew is not gone for good either. Losing the Polar Tang already is brutal enough.
Yeah right? Loved to see them again! And no worries, I have no doubt that he and his crew are doing alright! It's still Oda we're talking about, he couldn't even kill Kinemon, so he wouldn't off the Heart- or Kidpirates this way

Losing the Polar Tang already is brutal enough.
Absolutely:pepecry:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Zoro is only now trying to wrap up this fight you were lying he was already going all out the whole time backtracking shamelessly we didn't even have to wait until next week for you to get bodied :suresure:
Quote me once saying he went all out. You're still making shit up. Like I said, i've only used his words in all my arguments and you've been going back to older pages in the manga and making up things I didn't say. He's in a hurry and they're still fighting. Hop off.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Bon Clay
Vivi
Carrot
Yamato
Bonney
Lilith
Momo
Kinemon
Tama
Katakuri