Who is the strongest non-GG in Kingdom?

Strongest general that isn't a great general

• Total voters
Okay hear me out, Akou is not the brightest general on the list, but as a subordinate general he might be considered the best

When the Gigakou army wants to attack, they trample on their own bodies without hesitation, a hardness they inherited from Gigakou himself. It was stated that the Akou army never lost a head on clash ever.
And when Gigakou wants to defend he erects an iron wall of defense capable of halting RSJ’s sword & shield, and Bananji
If Akou falls in battle or leaves his army, no problem, his soldiers are trained to function efficiently without him at the helm

In a duel, Akou stand toe to toe next to Bananji in skill, and overall is stronger due to having the Gigakou endurance factor

Okay hear me out, Akou is not the brightest general on the list, but as a subordinate general he might be considered the best

When the Gigakou army wants to attack, they trample on their own bodies without hesitation, a hardness they inherited from Gigakou himself. It was stated that the Akou army never lost a head on clash ever.
And when Gigakou wants to defend he erects an iron wall of defense capable of halting RSJ’s sword & shield, and Bananji
If Akou falls in battle or leaves his army, no problem, his soldiers are trained to function efficiently without him at the helm

In a duel, Akou stand toe to toe next to Bananji in skill, and overall is stronger due to having the Gigakou endurance factor
It's fair to vote for Akou tbh.

Shin of course, dude was compared to Duke Hyou by RBK and him is so strong that RBK needs to make a 1 Year strategy to take Shin out of the picture of a War, because him can tip the scale for Ousen.

Dude was fighting a General who have a 70k against 30k and was simply overwhelming that general like nothing.

Gigakou is high on the list but in direct comparison he falls short to Keisha
Riboku has witnessed his capabilities and considered him a general capable of leading a huge army but ultimately he was able to quickly figure out his tactic and solve it but considered Keisha tricky, admitted he lost to him a few times and considered him to be someone capable of becoming a future 3gh.

To me these are the best candidates

Shin/Ouhon/Mouten
Akou
Kochou
Gyou’Un
Keisha
Shunsuiju

Among that list I still see Keisha as being at the top just on account of the hype statements surrounding him.
Nah, Keisha is something else, yet I put Shin and possibly Ouhon above him.

The Hype that Shin received from Riboku himself shits on everything the same said about Keisha.

Gotta be between Keisha and Akou
Post automatically merged:

I know Keisha has the statement but I've never truly felt his hype tbh.

Honestly Heavenly Kings should be GG level even though they're subordinates. Kyou'En had crazy hype and I would choose him over Keisha any day.
How is losing to Kanki any shame? Keisha had not only hype, but also backed it up multiple times. Being the main Antagonist of an Arc is something no other character here had.

Overall capabilities as a leader or as a strategist or even top tier fighter, it's only Ouhon and Akou in this list above.

If talk about fighting capabilities of GG tier only than none came close to Shin or Kyoukai.
Would you bet against Shin beating any of mentioned names in this thread in a battle?

10K vs 10K, 30K vs 30K - whatever.

Is anyone in this thread beating Shin commanding the HSU?

I say hell no.