Who is the strongest non-GG in Kingdom?

Strongest general that isn't a great general

• Total voters
Pincering a 3GH isn’t that difficult of a task? Lol

Anyway there is no doubt Ousen thinks highly of Akou, just not really sure you can argue that he thinks more highly of Akou than of Shin? From Ousen’s perspective, Shin’s achievements for his age are utterly absurd, dude killed a 3GH 3 years ago, and this is only one of his feats. There is zero sign Ousen thinks higher of Akou than that.

Sure Ousen thought Akou might be able to take Riboku’s head, but again from Ousen’s perspective taking Houken’s head 3 years ago is already a comparable feat.
I already explained above how the trio have sleeping giants inside them, and they do accomplish insane feats, naturally since they're the head of the new era, but that brilliance is not always there, and most of the time you value experience over youth especially when we're talking about leading armies by the numbers
When Ouhon and Shin go nuts they definitely overshadow Akou, a fleeting moment though

Akou is a hardy general capable of insanely high level warfare in both offense and defence, his army too is as tough as nails
There's really no comparison to be honest. Ouhon is close but he never led the numbers. Shin has numbers now but he's heavily dependant on Ten and Kyoukai, and even then he has no idea what happens at the table of supreme commanders.
Give them some time, maybe an arc or two

That was during shell and joints, the work of Riboku not Gyou'Un, Gyou'Un just snatched an oportunity served on a gold platter
No, that happened right after Gyou'un arrived on the battlefield in chapter 542.

This formation can be used in countless scenarios, and it is not the only tactic Akou inherited from Ousen. It shows the tactical level the Akou army can work with. As for Akou being an offensive general, then I'd say he's doing pretty great since the Akou army never not even once lost a head on clash, what more do you want lol
Idk, maybe to actually defeat someone with their offense?

Who has Akou killed that's even close to any of Shin or Ouhon's achievements:risitavirus:
Shin killed a HK, a Fire Dragon, and 3GH Houken
Basically did things Renpa and Ouki failed at, let's put him above their level

No, that happened right after Gyou'un arrived on the battlefield in chapter 542.
Oh that one. Akou was caught by surprise by the strength of the Gyou'Un army, won't think much of it when we know what Akou did later

Idk, maybe to actually defeat someone with their offense?
They did trample the Gaku'ei army, the enemy suffered 2k extra losses iirc, 5th their army basically
Did you miss when Akou decided to hunker down and allow Shin and Ouhon to slay Gakuei? That's as offensive warfare as it gets, and if not for Riboku it would've been a crushing victory for Akou's wing

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I already explained above how the trio have sleeping giants inside them, and they do accomplish insane feats, naturally since they're the head of the new era, but that brilliance is not always there, and most of the time you value experience over youth especially when we're talking about leading armies by the numbers
When Ouhon and Shin go nuts they definitely overshadow Akou, a fleeting moment though

Akou is a hardy general capable of insanely high level warfare in both offense and defence, his army too is as tough as nails
There's really no comparison to be honest. Ouhon is close but he never led the numbers. Shin has numbers now but he's heavily dependant on Ten and Kyoukai, and even then he has no idea what happens at the table of supreme commanders.
Give them some time, maybe an arc or two
Okay but the ultimate question is whether or not Ousen thinks more highly of Akou than Shin correct? I agree with everything you said, but that doesn’t tell us which commander Ousen thinks more highly of.

I think Ousen probably values Akou’s life more than he values Shin’s, but that is because Ousen is his man, Shin is not. In terms of which commanders are capable of more, Ousen knows that Shin is a future 6GG of Qin. That’s never been stated but we all know Ousen knows it lol. And with Akou, Ousen thinks he’s strong but at no point will Akou be nominated for the Qin 6 and Ousen knows that too. It’s like you said, Shin has a higher ceiling than Akou even if Akou will outperform Shin most of the time. At the end of the day Shin will be the one Ousen knows can achieve the most shocking victories between the two.

Okay but the ultimate question is whether or not Ousen thinks more highly of Akou than Shin correct? I agree with everything you said, but that doesn’t tell us which commander Ousen thinks more highly of.

I think Ousen probably values Akou’s life more than he values Shin’s, but that is because Ousen is his man, Shin is not. In terms of which commanders are capable of more, Ousen knows that Shin is a future 6GG of Qin. That’s never been stated but we all know Ousen knows it lol. And with Akou, Ousen thinks he’s strong but at no point will Akou be nominated for the Qin 6 and Ousen knows that too. It’s like you said, Shin has a higher ceiling than Akou even if Akou will outperform Shin most of the time. At the end of the day Shin will be the one Ousen knows can achieve the most shocking victories between the two.
Not sure where we are going with this lol
Does Ousen think Shin's potential is far above Akou? Definitely
If Ousen were to send a detachment of 50k soldiers to intercept a certain battlefield, or if he had the Akou and Shin armies stationed on the same frontline, who would he choose as the commander? Akou without a shred of doubt

And damn what are you getting at @TheKnightOfTheSea , that post triggered me lmao
You vote for Keisha, who has done nothing the entire manga besides getting his butt kicked, and was killed by the very same Shin we're talking about
All Keisha did was outplay Duke once with his favorable matchup and x3 the army size. From that point the duke even with his puny numbers was steamrolling his way through Keisha's army, and Keisha had to withdraw every single time
Kanki humiliated him and considered Kisui to be the true leader of the Zhao army

Keisha is still pretty strong but that's not the point

@Cichy just look at the hype Akou's soldiers got lol

Ohon didn't see any achievement with ytw.
the only battle he saw is taking restubi.
he is not heki or shin who have been fought with ytw manytimes.
even shin doesn't knkw much about them.

so that statement is completely wrong .

This community will always make me laugh.
You all stan these two useless frauds Shunsuiju and Keisha who both got 2 hype statements respectively and have done fuck all with Keisha almost dying to a rookie mistake.
The Duke was dancing around in his army.

Shunsuiju literally had three times the forces of YTW which was the greatest number difference we've seen to that point and still lost the entire battle and the Quanrong city on top of that without showcasing a single formation or tactic.

@SakazOuki is rightfully pointing out how Akou has several hype statements and feats to back up his hype whether it's his own martial prowess or the offensive and defensive capabilities of his armies and people pretend like he's the unreasonable one.

No, let's rather gas the mountain tribes who were outperformed by Heki's army, fucking Heki's army. Do you know why that is ?
Because no matter how many savage warriors you throw into a unit they will never function as efficiently as a trained unit that had several formations drilled into them over years of training.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You all stan these two useless frauds Shunsuiju and Keisha who both got 2 hype statements respectively and have done fuck all with Keisha almost dying to a rookie mistake.
Bananji was closer to being beheaded by Mouten than Keisha was to being defeated by Kanki there. And Bananji wasn’t going to be beheaded by Mouten if he and Mouten fought a hundred times. Lol

Seriously why do you do this lmfao…calling every character a fraud when they don’t live up to your subjective expectations lol…Riboku was considering Keisha for the 3GH rank, but he didn’t impress you personally so nope he is a fraud.

It’s shit like this that is corrupting the Kingdom section here lol.

Bananji was closer to being beheaded by Mouten than Keisha was to being defeated by Kanki there. And Bananji wasn’t going to be beheaded by Mouten if he and Mouten fought a hundred times. Lol
Two completely different moments. Keisha was completely dancing to Kanki's tune and if not for the new power of the Rigan which Keisha didn't know about before he would've died then and there. That Mouten took Bananji's eye in a single exchange is a great feat, yes and it still doesn't really help Keisha here.

Seriously why do you do this lmfao…calling every character a fraud when they don’t live up to your subjective expectations lol…Riboku was considering Keisha for the 3GH rank, but he didn’t impress you personally so nope he is a fraud.
I don't call every character a fraud. I call those a fraud that by definition are one like Keisha for instance or sadly now Ji Aga.
A shit ton of hype backed by no showing which is what it all comes down to in the end, showings. Akou has done both. Receive endless hype and deliver on all fronts whether it's 1v1, offensive, defensive etc.

Do you see me call Genpou a fraud who pretty much suffered the exact same fate as Keisha?
No. Because Genpou has shown what he can do to a battlefield with his abilities.

It’s shit like this that is corrupting the Kingdom section here lol.
Not really. We don't have to wank characters that deserve no wank.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Do you see me call Genpou a fraud who pretty much suffered the exact same fate as Keisha?
No. Because Genpou has shown what he can do to a battlefield with his abilities.
As opposed to Keisha who nearly defeated Duke Hyou in one day of battle and has gone on record defeating Riboku. Yeah, Keisha definitely has no showings and only hype.

As opposed to Genpou who retreated from the 1,000 man Hi Shin and Gyoku Hou Units after defeating no opponents of renown on panel. Genpou actually has real feats. Definitely.

Genpou definitely did not die in a completely fraudulent manner when Kanki just walked up to him and beheaded him with no opposition. No, it is Keisha who almost died like a true fraud when he let himself get baited by the same character who nearly checkmated the strongest commander in the history of the manga. This take is definitely completely logical.

The Duke was dancing around in his army.
The manga made it clear that Duke would be done if not for Shin's intervention. His losses would be too great to continue the battle.

Then there's also him outplaying Kanki on the first day.

And defeating Riboku in simulations.

Keisha always had the potrayal and feats of someone who can challenge the goats. Funny that you are bringing up Keisha's mistake when Akou in the current battle made a much dumber move by taking obvious bait and attacking Riboku.